Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

roll on summer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roll on summer

    i feel robbed at the moment i got my arden blue corsa vxr in october absolutly love it
    it was a big change from my wimpy 1.2 corsa sxi but since i have had it its either been raining or icy and every time i put my foot down i spin the wheels i want a nice dry summers day to fall on my day off for once so i can blast the country lanes and really enjoy what the corsa has to give

  • #2
    Immigrate to SA, i promise you, long wide roads, with SUN!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rusty_vxr View Post
      i feel robbed at the moment i got my arden blue corsa vxr in october absolutly love it
      it was a big change from my wimpy 1.2 corsa sxi but since i have had it its either been raining or icy and every time i put my foot down i spin the wheels i want a nice dry summers day to fall on my day off for once so i can blast the country lanes and really enjoy what the corsa has to give
      Had mine in August so all Ive had is rain plus the above lol so know how you feel.

      BRING ON THE SUN
      2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
      2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

      2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
      Originally posted by Flinty
      as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

      Comment


      • #4
        I dont want toooo much heat.

        Not cool for cars to be sucking up hot air!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wild cars View Post
          Immigrate to SA, i promise you, long wide roads, with SUN!!
          and the risk of car jacking ??

          Comment


          • #6
            Turn on traction control I know what you mean, had mine since December and its been a tad slippy ever since! Living in the fenlands also means tractors and lots of muddy roads = very dirty car, grrrr. Went for a blast this morning, 16 miles and used 0.8 of a gallon of petrol, fek!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rusty_vxr View Post
              i feel robbed at the moment i got my arden blue corsa vxr in october absolutly love it
              it was a big change from my wimpy 1.2 corsa sxi but since i have had it its either been raining or icy and every time i put my foot down i spin the wheels i want a nice dry summers day to fall on my day off for once so i can blast the country lanes and really enjoy what the corsa has to give
              been thinking the same cant wait to go on some proper road trips might take a drive down bournmouth again thats a good drive from wirral!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by j77drs View Post
                and the risk of car jacking ??
                Eish, it seems like you have the wrong perception! Just don't go into the dodgy areas! Then you'll be safe!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wild cars View Post
                  Eish, it seems like you have the wrong perception! Just don't go into the dodgy areas! Then you'll be safe!
                  I watched louis theroux no where in SA is safe lol

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X