This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dap R springs fitted (pic)

Got the springs fitted today, it looks perfect imo, not really had chance to have a blast but so far so good!

Apologies for the quality, will get some better ones soon!

That looks good. How much are they down by?

Comment

Looks good, compared to others id expect them to settle more

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

2bh it still looks standard 2 me but then they wudnt hav settled in fully yet, whats the drop??
        sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
        Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
        0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

Comment

not low enough imo but i have janspeed springs, so i am bound to think that.

Comment

I believe they are 30mm all round, the front is a lot lower, but I know what you mean about the back, only been fitted today so they will settle over time!

Comment

Originally posted by d6n View Post
              I believe they are 30mm all round, the front is a lot lower, but I know what you mean about the back, only been fitted today so they will settle over time!
              Lol "believe".... sounds like you trust your supplier lol
              2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
              2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
              Originally posted by Flinty
              as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

30mm allround.

its as low as we safely tested on O|E dampers, whilst retaining some ride comfort.

I found lower than this gave the standard dampers trouble in rebound control and the traction was becoming an issue over bumps.

Im just penning the full allround coil over adjustable kit for Corsa and Astra, which will be again to our own spec.

Comment

Originally posted by dap View Post
                  30mm allround.

its as low as we safely tested on O|E dampers, whilst retaining some ride comfort.

I found lower than this gave the standard dampers trouble in rebound control and the traction was becoming an issue over bumps.

Im just penning the full allround coil over adjustable kit for Corsa and Astra, which will be again to our own spec.
                  Dave, how long will it take for the springs to fully settle, the front looks spot on but the rear is slightly higher!

Comment

I really like that

Comment

Originally posted by dap View Post
                      30mm allround.

Sounds good

Comment

As some of you may know I haven’t had my car for 6 weeks.

Well…..I got it back yesterday and the springs looks fantastic, they have settled so well. They have been fitted nearly 2 months now.

I will get some pictures up the weekend, with the standard wheels on and i’ll be getting my new wheels fitted as well so will post those pictures on too.

Anyone thinking of getting Dap R springs, stop thinking now and buy them!

Comment

Working...
                        X