X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had TMS stage 1 remap?

Hi all,

I knowthere are a few ppl on here that have had the above, but was wondering what you thought of it, difference in power, acceleration etc.

Prob gonna get it done in the new year now I have the Remus box and downpipe fitted.

Any info gladly apreciated.
    Mark
    sigpic

I have the blue fin stage 1 from thorney and its amazing, massive difference but i havnt any other mods yet so not sure how your other mods will affect it. Mine works off the sport button.

Comment

sorry, ive got astra not corsa, just noticed, sorry.

Comment

Have you adjusted your acutator mate? since fitting the Remus!

GO for it mate TMS can only offer you a lot of after care which ive heard is nothing but GOOD

Or go for EDS
        Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post

GO for it mate TMS can only offer you a lot of after care which ive heard is nothing but GOOD

Or go for EDS
          What is the reason for adjusting the actuator when fitting the exhaust ?

Also what is the difference between the bluefin and eds mate?
          sigpic

CORSA VXR
          -
          Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
          Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

Merv

Because you have taken the pre-cat off the striaght thru pipe you replace it with makes the car boost more cause it frees the turbo up a bit so thats why you have to turn the boost down a notch

As for Blufin i cannot comment on it as ive never drove a vxr with it on

But EDS i cannot complain about as it does put this on my face
            Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Oh I see, I've got a downpipe on mine (8 months) no other parts of the exhaust with no problems. I think I've seen a few of your other posts saying about the actuator adjustment but thought it was for a remap you had? Do tuners do this for you when having them fitted there as I put mine on myself?

I mean the actual physical difference between bluefin and eds not so much the different maps is it just the name of the handheld bit? I'm not really with it, but guess I should search it really. Cheers.
              sigpic

CORSA VXR
              -
              Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
              Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

Originally posted by terry1974terry View Post
                sorry, ive got astra not corsa, just noticed, sorry.
                yeah it's ok mate i noticed from your avatar, no probs

Originally posted by Nath View Post

Or go for EDS
                Adjusted the actuator? If this was done what difference would I see Nath?
                sigpic

Comment

The S1 TMS is great. I love it.

You'll love it even more because you have the remus system!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post
                    The S1 TMS is great. I love it.

You'll love it even more because you have the remus system!!!!
                    What differences have you noticed since it has been fitted?
                    sigpic

Comment

Got stage 1 bluefin on ours along with the remus backbox and downpipe , all i can say about the stage 1 bluefin is WOW , it really transforms the car from low revs

We have not had to adjust the actuator with any of this fitted so is this just an eds ipf issue ?
                      Last edited by trinaandlee; 1 January 2009, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Im getting a little lost here i have a st1 astra and i'm soon gonna have a turbo back remus fitted thinking of getting it done at a local VX as i have a mate that works there and could get it at trade price. When i get it fitted and a take my car st2 will i need to get the actuator adjusted? if i do will VX do this when fitting the remus?
                        sigpic
                        3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
                          Im getting a little lost here i have a st1 astra and i'm soon gonna have a turbo back remus fitted thinking of getting it done at a local VX as i have a mate that works there and could get it at trade price. When i get it fitted and a take my car st2 will i need to get the actuator adjusted? if i do will VX do this when fitting the remus?
                          Best thing to do is to ring and ask them, mate!

And stop hi-jacking my thread!!
                          sigpic

Comment

just to throw a spanner in the works flik had TMS stage 1 softwear on her car and it made 227 bhp iirc and a very healthy lump of torque. car went very well

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                              just to throw a spanner in the works flik had TMS stage 1 softwear on her car and it made 227 bhp iirc and a very healthy lump of torque. car went very well
                              Best way to describe the improvement!

Comment

Working...
                              X