This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade headlight bulbs

Thinking of doing something with my headlight bulbs. Had a couple of crappy nights around here, and IMO the standard bulb vision is shocking poor.

I dont really want to go the HID route cos I dont fancy having to strap any ballasts on anywhere, so thinking something along the lines of Osram Night Breakers, or equivilant.

Am I right in thinking I will need a set of;
    H1 - Side lights
    H7 - Main
    H11 - Fog Lights

Can anyone recommend any, and where's the best place to get them from?

think its H7R for reflector headlights
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

There about £15 a pair on ebay. Is it worth charging the sidelight bulbs as well ?

Comment

Also can you use xeneon bulbs instead og halogen and is there any difference

Comment

W5W for side lights and H1 for full beam

Comment

Originally posted by CorsaVXR_Jay View Post
            Thinking of doing something with my headlight bulbs. Had a couple of crappy nights around here, and IMO the standard bulb vision is shocking poor.

I dont really want to go the HID route cos I dont fancy having to strap any ballasts on anywhere, so thinking something along the lines of Osram Night Breakers, or equivilant.

Am I right in thinking I will need a set of;
            H1 - Side lights
            H7 - Main
            H11 - Fog Lights

Can anyone recommend any, and where's the best place to get them from?
            Did you see this;
            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...583#post412583

Comment

And also this may be of interest:

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ighlight=Xenon

Comment

How easy are they to change, do you have to remove the whole unit as there doesnt look like theres much room behind them. I used to have to remove them on my old fiesta st

Comment

Working...
                X