This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remus for sale

i have a remus for sale and also the downpipe brand new never been used from regal i no longer have the vxr so thats why it is for sale, will deliver within 30 miles of bristol or you can pick it up, all boxed and sealed. price £300, do have pic if you ask, cheers dave

Originally posted by dw1285 View Post
    i have a remus for sale and also the downpipe brand new never been used from regal i no longer have the vxr so thats why it is for sale, will deliver within 30 miles of bristol or you can pick it up, all boxed and sealed. price £300, do have pic if you ask, cheers dave
    That's a bargain if it really is brand new as mine was a bargain at £350!
    sigpic

Comment

Are we allowed to sell on here again?

Comment

Originally posted by dw1285 View Post
        pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by j77drs View Post
          pm sent
          Uffffffffffff
          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by CorsaVXR_Jay View Post
            Are we allowed to sell on here again?
            There has never been a rule not to sell on here has there? Just that there is no "for sale" section anymore. Pls correct me if I am wrong!

Mark
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
              There has never been a rule not to sell on here has there? Just that there is no "for sale" section anymore. Pls correct me if I am wrong!

Mark
              AFAIK it is we can post links to other sites where we are selling stuff (i.e. eBay) but we cannot sell stuff on the forum

Basically so the forum isnt liable for any dodgy sales etc

Comment

Working...
              X