X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0% Finance

Is this still available on the VXRs?

I heard somewhere it was ending in December, and since the VXL website has changed I cant see the list of models which are applicable for it...

i managed to 3.5%, best i could find

Comment

i work for vauxhall hartwell bud and no there is no plan to do 0% on finance with us not shore on any wer esle though.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyblue08 View Post
        i work for vauxhall hartwell bud and no there is no plan to do 0% on finance with us not shore on any wer esle though.
        The 0% was not from the dealer anyway - it was from Vauxhall itself via GMAC.

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vaux/pages...eroFinance.jsp

Astra

Comment

Partners web site still shows 0% offer:

Discounts and Offers

Your discount: 10%
          An on-the-road price of £14,302
          Saving: £1,558

Plus
          0% APR Typical Finance over 3 years
          (20% deposit) or 2 years (NIL deposit)

or
          3.9% APR Typical Finance over 3 years
          (NIL deposit)

or
          Finance Deposit Allowance of £1000

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Problem with 0% is you cannot get a discount on the car, you have to pay RRP , or that is what I have been told. Better value to get a low Apr loan and negotiate a sensible price for the car ..

Comment

If you qualify for partners you get 8% or 10% off plus the finance offers.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
                Problem with 0% is you cannot get a discount on the car, you have to pay RRP , or that is what I have been told. Better value to get a low Apr loan and negotiate a sensible price for the car ..
                Not true - we got our Astra VXR (Pre credit crunch) with AFL, 19" and Arden paint for £750 under the list price for a std car the RRP was £21070 iirc for our spec so we saved £2500

Astra

Comment

When I asked it wasn't available on the corsa VXR as it ws such a new model

Comment

Originally posted by Birchy View Post
                    When I asked it wasn't available on the corsa VXR as it ws such a new model
                    That's the case sometimes with new models unfortunately

Astra

Comment

Working...
                    X