This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr have cruise control?

Does anyone know if the corsa will have cruise.I have seen its an option on the german opc version but not offered to me when i ordered mine.

The vauxhall site has been updated - Now lists it as having cruise control and speed limiter

Comment

Originally posted by MASONVXR
      speed limiter
      What the hell is that?
      I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

No, speed warning! :L Driver sets it themselves to give a warning sound when the car reaches, or goes beyond that speed. i.e audible warning anytime you go above 30!

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo
          No, speed warning! :L Driver sets it themselves to give a warning sound when the car reaches, or goes beyond that speed. i.e audible warning anytime you go above 30!
          and its bloody annoying my old mans RX8 had it

Comment

Originally posted by TJ CorsaVXR
            No, speed warning! Driver sets it themselves to give a warning sound when the car reaches, or goes beyond that speed. i.e audible warning anytime you go above 30!
            Yeah, got it on my C2 the now, can switch it off tho, but my pals know how to work it, so set it at 0mph and take me bout 3 hours to find out why my car keeps beeping at me everytime i start moving off from a stop!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ CorsaVXR
              No, speed warning! Driver sets it themselves to give a warning sound when the car reaches, or goes beyond that speed. i.e audible warning anytime you go above 30!
              Yeah, got it on my C2 the now, can switch it off tho, but my pals know how to work it, so set it at 0mph and take me bout 3 hours to find out why my car keeps beeping at me everytime i start moving off from a stop!

Thats a good trick tho!

Comment

another thing, cant understand why they put it standard equipment on the corsa but not the astra vxr

Comment

New car, updated stuff? :? Makes sence to me.

Comment

not exactly rocket science putting cruise control in as standard on the astra though, the wiring is there even if not got it as an option and when u pay £15.5k for a corsa which has it standard the £20k astra should have it too even my corsa c 1.8sri had it standard yrs ago

Comment

we got it free mate but had to wait for it mind you

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
                        we got it free mate but had to wait for it mind you
                        yeh lol but still thought it shoulda been standard equipment.

Comment

Working...
                        X