Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a delivery date yet

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone got a delivery date yet

    Any delivery dates yet ? Ordered a silver one with climate and 18" alloys on the 1st March not heard a thing?

  • #2
    Silver??

    I put my deposit down on 12th January, but orders really only count from how quickly the dealer got the order in when the order banks opened. There's 675 orders in total I believe!

    At the press launch of the VXR at Glasgow last nite they said orders placed around now will get delivered around July!

    I've not got a hold of my dealer yet to see if they can get a definite date, but was told by the Vauxhall folk last nite that i'll be lucky to get it by mid-april.

    Comment


    • #3
      If I remember correctly, the vxr sales manager at the Glasgow preview last night said that if you ordered now, you're looking at the middle/end of April.
      Prospective Corsa VXR owner.

      Comment


      • #4
        They did say that there were 675 on order, and the first to be delivered would be the dealers demo cars. Once these are done then individual orders will be processed, so there may be some towards end of april or in may, but I would expect June/July if ordering now :wink:

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lambo
          Silver??

          I put my deposit down on 12th January, but orders really only count from how quickly the dealer got the order in when the order banks opened. There's 675 orders in total I believe!

          At the press launch of the VXR at Glasgow last nite they said orders placed around now will get delivered around July!

          I've not got a hold of my dealer yet to see if they can get a definite date, but was told by the Vauxhall folk last nite that i'll be lucky to get it by mid-april.
          How'd you manage to do that on 12th jan?? as no dealers were taking orders until 20th feb at earliest when the dealer networks was given the authority to take orders from that day and that day only.

          Ordered mine on 20th feb was told late april not heard much yet and yes dealer demos around 300 for the UK and 300 for rest europe are to be built and delivered 1st. early orders are probably looking early-mid may maybe into june

          Comment


          • #6
            Alot of dealers were taking preorders, basically so that as soon as the books open they would place the order, hopefully getting the preorder customer the car at earliest oppurtunity.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AlexFi
              Alot of dealers were taking preorders, basically so that as soon as the books open they would place the order, hopefully getting the preorder customer the car at earliest oppurtunity.
              ah yeh forgot that trick lol, my dealer wont do it tried to do that for my astra vxr

              Comment


              • #8
                I have been told by my dealer that I should be getting mine by Easter......standard red one with 17" wheels....put my deposit down late january

                Comment


                • #9
                  doh! the guy did say July - where did I get April from? Think the vxr haribo sweets went to my head tasty though :wink:
                  Prospective Corsa VXR owner.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Look at the delays incurred with the Astra when it was born. This is a NEW model and I am sorry but I would guess you "could", not will but "could" be waiting up to 8 months in SOME cases...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dizzy
                      Look at the delays incurred with the Astra when it was born. This is a NEW model and I am sorry but I would guess you "could", not will but "could" be waiting up to 8 months in SOME cases...
                      The astra was struck by a bodykit supplier not being able to supply the kits for them which stopped production for 3weeks. hopefully all parts supplier for the corsa will be fine.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well my dealer is back in today so he's on the phone to vauxhall to get an exact delivery date, so once he gets back to me i'm gonna get him to stick to a part x price for my old car!

                        Oh, and i'll let you all know what date he gives me!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          im expecting another xmas delivery date for my wifes corsa

                          joking

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lambo
                            Well my dealer is back in today so he's on the phone to vauxhall to get an exact delivery date, so once he gets back to me i'm gonna get him to stick to a part x price for my old car!

                            Oh, and i'll let you all know what date he gives me!
                            He wont get an exact date they never give an exact date mate. they can only really tell you a rough date when they actually start production of customer cars.

                            My dealer was already forced to stick to a PX value lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I dont know whether to laugh or cry! WEEK 27!!!!! That's July for anyone that cant count! :P not impressed with that at all, considering other people seem to be gettin dates well in advance of that!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X