This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXR standard 17's??

Anyone got a pic of these wheels?? cannot find a single pic of a VXR with them on

looks similar to the 18's design but changed 5 spoke y (similiar but not the same as the rest of the VXR range 18's), same diamond cut finish as the 18's, dont look to bad actually

Comment

I've never seen a pic of them! Sure its a 17" option on all the models of corsa, so just go to the vauxhall website and look at optionals! May be wrong tho!

Comment

no pics out yet mate, all press shots are with 18's, the optional 17's on the rest of the corsa range are not what you will see on the VXR

Comment

Havn't got a pic of the 17's, but the 18's look 100 times better on the car :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by VX Tech
            Havn't got a pic of the 17's, but the 18's look 100 times better on the car :wink:
            lucky thats what im getting

Comment

http://mobile.de/SIDWR8ejihY9mHP4NGI...1111249253520&

Comment

oooo not a fan of those 17's

Comment

Nah not as tasty but it will handle better

Comment

that it will

Comment

Looks like the wheels they put on the Focus ST, and that can only be a bad thing.
                      I'll have the 18"s please :wink: .
                      sigpic
                      Astra VXR | VXRacing Edition No 265 | Bluetooth | Cruise Control
                      TMS Stage 2 map, Milltek, Bilstein B14 coilovers, Quaife LSD and AP Racing 4 pots.

Comment

See you at the other side of that corner - I'll be waiting :wink:

Comment

Working...
                        X