see www.regal-shop.co.uk
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

650 squids

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
      650 squids
      220BHP!

Comment

This is what amazes me about Regal. They haven't even seen the car yet, don't even know what it's capable of, and they already have a map that will give 30 bhp over standard.

I just like to think some research has gone in to a map before it's advertised to customers. Who knows. Maybe Regal have had their own Corsa VXR for 6 months or so and have perfected a map? :?
        sigpic
        Astra VXR | VXRacing Edition No 265 | Bluetooth | Cruise Control
        TMS Stage 2 map, Milltek, Bilstein B14 coilovers, Quaife LSD and AP Racing 4 pots.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidVXR
          This is what amazes me about Regal. They haven't even seen the car yet, don't even know what it's capable of, and they already have a map that will give 30 bhp over standard.

I just like to think some research has gone in to a map before it's advertised to customers. Who knows. Maybe Regal have had their own Corsa VXR for 6 months or so and have perfected a map? :?
          Probably developed from the Meriva VXR install, basics of the mapping are probably the same, and just tweeked for corsa etc etc
          Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidVXR

no tuners have had a corsa vxr tuners werent getting theirs until after demo's are delivered

Comment

Don't forget its EDS in Germany that do all the maps and not Regal, so although Regal havn't had a car yet i'm pretty sure our German friends are ahead of the game especially (as already said) the engine is pretty much the same as that used in the Meriva VXR which has been out for a while now.

Comment

Working...
              X