This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

Just registered and thought i would say hey. Been reading the board for a few days now and it looks really great. I saw the corsa vxr in the paper about 2 months ago and have been hooked ever since!

I currently have a Fiesta ST (no laughing at the back please!! ) and am a moderator on an ST forum. The ST has been a great car and i have loved every single second of driving it, and never thought i would want to change, and if i did i was always convinced it would be to step up to a focus ST, but seeing the corsa completely changed my mind, and now i've seen some reviews i now really want it! Am hoping to order one soon.

I just hope i dont have to wait months to get one!

hi mate, i got a focus ST and i like the corsa VXR too, when i see a few reviews i may consider one too

Comment

Re: Hey everyone!

Originally posted by Chris_st
      Just registered and thought i would say hey. Been reading the board for a few days now and it looks really great. I saw the corsa VXR in the paper about 2 months ago and have been hooked ever since!

I currently have a Fiesta ST (no laughing at the back please!! ) and am a moderator on an ST forum. The ST has been a great car and i have loved every single second of driving it, and never thought i would want to change, and if i did i was always convinced it would be to step up to a focus ST, but seeing the corsa completely changed my mind, and now i've seen some reviews i now really want it! Am hoping to order one soon.

I just hope i dont have to wait months to get one!
      Welcome and we wont mention the other car .

As for waiting months.......................................go to the back of the que....the long long que

Comment

Hi Chris, Im a member on fiestastoc and fellow ST owner. Are you thinking of jumping ship to the VXR?

Going to see the local dealer to place an order, I was offered £8750 part ex for my fiesta ST which is bloody good!

The performance of the ST is good but the VXR is just another level

Comment

Welcome all

I think the corsa VXR is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by deadlysub
            Hi Chris, Im a member on fiestastoc and fellow ST owner. Are you thinking of jumping ship to the VXR?

Going to see the local dealer to place an order, I was offered £8750 part ex for my fiesta ST which is bloody good!

The performance of the ST is good but the VXR is just another level
            Hi mate,

I'm a mod on fordfiestaST.co.uk I am indeed thinking of jumping ship. I would be really gutted to sell the ST, it is a cracking car but as you say the performance of the VXR is on another level, and my god it looks hot!!!

Thats a great deal on part exchange, how many miles you done? My ST is 2 years old at the end of this month and have done about 12,000 miles so hoping to get a good deal on mine. Not sure whether to do part exchange or sell it privately.

Comment

Mine is two years old next month and has done 13000 miles I was shocked at how good the offer was. Its Colorado red without stripes.

Im not going to commit to anything until I have seen the reviews/driven it. What the ST lacks in power it make up in handling!

Have you posted anything on the ST forum anout wanting to swop?

Comment

You can check part ex value of your car on vauxhall's web site, one off the best parts of their site.

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vx/finance/valueyourcar.do

Comment

Originally posted by deadlysub
                  Mine is two years old next month and has done 13000 miles I was shocked at how good the offer was. Its Colorado red without stripes.

Im not going to commit to anything until I have seen the reviews/driven it. What the ST lacks in power it make up in handling!

Have you posted anything on the ST forum anout wanting to swop?
                  Haha yeah actually i posted up yesterday, someone posted some motor show pics and the corsa was one of them, and i was like ooh ooh my new car is in them pics

Mine is the same as yours, red with no stripes, and about the same mileage so should hopefully get a good deal too!

Comment

Welcome to the forum guys!

Like everyone is saying, the Corsa performance is spectacular, altho a few review have only really said bad things about the gearbox, but it can only be aboslute lux in comparison to the citroen gearbox i'm on the now!

I'm gettin £5050 for an '05 Citroen C2 1.4 Ministry of Sound. Really impressed with that!

Comment

Hi Chris,
                      I'm a former ST owner just waiting to take delivery of my VXR..

Don't worry about any comments on the ST as it's still quite a capable car and I still like them..
                      Auto Inparts.com
                      exclusive automotive products
                      www.autoinparts.com
                      www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
                      ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

Originally posted by TonyJ
                        Hi Chris,
                        I'm a former ST owner just waiting to take delivery of my VXR..

Don't worry about any comments on the ST as it's still quite a capable car and I still like them..
                        Awww looks like we have a little ST club on here As i said i adore my ST, and will be gutted to see it go but the vxr looks to be an amazing car. I just know that a lot of people tend to have a very bad attitude towards the ford badge, and a lot of people have the view, if its not jap, its crap lol So i tend to take quite a bit of stick for owning a ford, or no jap car. But hey it pleases me and thats what counts. The vxr is gonna please me even more

Comment

^^i sort of agree about what people say about the ford badge but my focus ST always got quite nice comments from people who saw it, as for the crap comments when i mention the VXR name they say the same thing though , then again they did about my 182, people will just like what they like

Comment

Working...
                          X