This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SONO thread??

I am not sure if Stu harris is knocking around this forum or not but pretty sure lil dougie does.

When the Astra VXR fiasco was in full flight stu kindly setup a SONO service, on another forum, where he would check the build status of peoples cars if they gave him their SONO number.

Just wondering if there could maybe be another thread like this for members on here for when they start building customer cars.

Happy to check

Iam Happy to check ur status for you mate if ya PM me ur sono number

I post Corsa VXR Update Below this morning,i was sent this from Vauxhall

Following the opening of the order banks on Monday 19 February 2007, we have had over 700 orders for Corsa VXR, obvious this is great from a launch and sales perspective but for customers ordering vehicles today this would mean an early August delivery date.

Comment

Re: Happy to check

Originally posted by VXR Racer
      Iam Happy to check ur status for you mate if ya PM me ur sono number

I post Corsa VXR Update Below this morning,i was sent this from Vauxhall

Following the opening of the order banks on Monday 19 February 2007, we have had over 700 orders for Corsa VXR, obvious this is great from a launch and sales perspective but for customers ordering vehicles today this would mean an early August delivery date.
      yeh i see that thread mate and replied actually lol kinda got me thinking about this SONO thread. Was very popular on another forum when stu done it.

Also with stu checking them we trusted his answers better than our dealerships as he got the answers before them, and we could all tell our dealers what was happening to our cars lmao

Comment

We will be keeping the dealers as up to date with the timings and progress of the cars as we can.
        The dealers will have the latest info on all the cars from the production systems.
        The Astra situation was different with the first cars not being delivered for almost 6 months after initially promised.
        My advise would be to keep speaking with your dealers as they have the latest info on your specific cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie
          We will be keeping the dealers as up to date with the timings and progress of the cars as we can.
          The dealers will have the latest info on all the cars from the production systems.
          The Astra situation was different with the first cars not being delivered for almost 6 months after initially promised.
          My advise would be to keep speaking with your dealers as they have the latest info on your specific cars.
          we know what some dealers are like though dougie lol

And yeh the astra situation was really different couldnt be helped with suppliers letting u down.

dougie are customer cars in production yet or demo's still gettin made?

Comment

Demos are March and April build with customers straight after.
            Any problems with what your dealer is telling you feel free to PM me

Open the flood gates.

Comment

Open the flood gates.
              You said it

Comment

Demos are March and April build with customers straight after.
                Any problems with what your dealer is telling you feel free to PM me

Open the flood gates.
                lmao where to begin, nah my dealer is pretty good most the time

Comment

This could be a good idea..

Would like to track where my car is in the build process...

Comment

Originally posted by starkie
                    This could be a good idea..

Would like to track where my car is in the build process...
                    Was very useful for the Astra VXR orders however the dealers werent getting the correct info due to a system failure and delays in building them which was why it started.

Comment

Dougie:

Do you think we will be getting the Corsa's on time or will they be delayed?

Comment

Def delayed

Comment

As mentioned above Dealer Demos are being built as we speak and will be in dealers mid/end of April, with customers cars following on from that.
                          August is being rumoured around some retailers for delivery dates but this is if you order your car today.
                          With currently 795 orders in for Corsa VXR August is the norm for that Volume of VXR's.

As Aussie mentioned in another thread ( From Astra VXR experience) you dont get a confirmed/realistic target date until the cars are aligned for production.

Comment

As mentioned above Dealer Demos are being built as we speak and will be in dealers mid/end of April, with customers cars following on from that.
                            August is being rumoured around some retailers for delivery dates but this is if you order your car today.
                            With currently 795 orders in for Corsa VXR August is the norm for that Volume of VXR's.

As Aussie mentioned in another thread ( From Astra VXR experience) you dont get a confirmed/realistic target date until the cars are aligned for production.
                            so ealry order customers going on the production after demo's are looking at early june then at an estimated guess (i'm also one of those experienced astra vxr order people lol)

Comment

Late May / June
                              depends where the order feel in the 795 orders which have been placed

Comment

Working...
                              X