This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No spare wheelm opn vxr...

Y does the corsa vxr not come with this? if i take it to somewhere far like europe then i'm screwed if i have a puncture in the middle of the night because there won't be any garages open. I'll be spending time looking for garage.

Would the corsa emergency kit be like the Holts Tyreweld which messy up your inside alloy and the tyre needs replacing.

I am looking to puchase a vxr. The list price is 15,500. What sort of discount have you guys got? £13,500 ok? Did you go to blakes? Is it easier to get more discountin terms of % if spend more on extras? thanks

The Astra does not come with a spare wheel either. Does the Corsa not have run flats then?

Comment

If the rest of the range have a space saver wheel as a spare, then it could be the same deal as the Astra, Veccy and Zaffy VXRs.

The problem is that a space saver (or money saver if your Vauxhall) won't fit over the front brakes, and so to stop their owners from having the chance to damage their brakes, by trying to fit a small wheel over a large opening, Vauxhall simply don't give you a spare wheel.

When mine comes I'll check out the wheel well and see if it can hold a full size spare.
      sigpic
      Astra VXR | VXRacing Edition No 265 | Bluetooth | Cruise Control
      TMS Stage 2 map, Milltek, Bilstein B14 coilovers, Quaife LSD and AP Racing 4 pots.

Comment

the corsa VXR doesnt have a spare wheel well under the boot lining

Comment

Nither does the Meriva VXR

Comment

The centre exit exhaust sits where the wheel well would normally be! Sacrifices have to be made in this case.

Comment

Does astra have run flats then?

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy
                Does astra have run flats then?
                no it has tyre weld kit it the wheel well

Comment

my sis has the astra vxr, got a flat the on sunday, stuck the repair kit on and it made a mess she now has to get 2 new tyres because she aint gona use the repair kit again, my bro had to drive 30 miles to stick his gsi alloy on so she could get home! seems to be abit of a copout
                  Owned a Corsa VXR once upon a time.

Comment

I've never had a flat tyre in any of my cars, touch wood. Had a modified saxo for 3 years, and had to remove the spar to fit a zorst to that, so never really had the need for one! I've never got anything in my boot so suppose I could just lob one in there!

Actually, anyone got an idea of how much a VXR 18" wheel will be??

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo
                      I've never had a flat tyre in any of my cars, touch wood. Had a modified saxo for 3 years, and had to remove the spar to fit a zorst to that, so never really had the need for one! I've never got anything in my boot so suppose I could just lob one in there!

Actually, anyone got an idea of how much a VXR 18" wheel will be??
                      about £240 poss get trade discount if you know someone with a trade account.

Comment

You get the compressor and tyre weld kit and as rightly said it is because the spare won't fit over the brakes. All four wheels have tyre monitors in them so you will know if you pick up a puncture.

As for discount £13k!!!!!!!! Best being offered 5% on ABT.

Comment

Working...
                        X