This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXRacing AP Brake Upgrade

Well you'll see them at the weekend for those of you going to Brands.
    Obviously to go hand in hand with the VXRPC 220PS remap and the Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust, fitted to this car
    you'll need the brakes to stop......
    So heres a few pictures for those who wont be there.

As per Astra, Zafira and Vectra VXR we now bring you the Corsa VXRacing AP Brake Upgrade.
    These kits that were developed by VXR Performance Centre in conjunction with AP Racing.
    The will fit under both the standard 17inch wheels and the optional 18inch wheels.

Corsa VXRacing Brake upgrade kit consists of:
    Calipers: - 4-piston Calipers finished in High Gloss Red or Arden Blue with VXRacing / AP Racing milled into the caliper.
    Discs: - ط343x26mm, Vented with curved vane braking Face Pattern
    Pads: - Fast road or track
    Brake hose kit: - Goodridge Braided type
    Please note following the introduction the VXRacing AP Brake kits these will be available through selected tuners and Vauxhall retailers in the future.
    Price is yet to be agreed.
    To be the first to have the VXRacing AP upgrades please contact VXR Performance Centre on 08702424334 or email [email protected].
    Advising them of the colour that you are interested in to ensure that your kits are in the first production batch.
    Please note the 220PS remap and Sports Exhaust will also be available shortly from VXRPC following testing

That's great news!

Obviously living far away from the Centre is it possible just to have the parts delivered up here? Or is is a case of arranging a weekend trip down there??

Comment

your vxl dealer could fit for you

Comment

Fit them yourself, 3 hours top, easy for what I've seen of the AP set-ups so far.

Comment

I'd rather have the remap either carried our before the brakes, or at the same time. So it'd probably be worth my while taking a trip down south some Friday-Saturday to have this done.

Or might even be worth while waiting until more things come out to make the trip more worth while.

Comment

What colours can you get them in dougie? is it just red and blue?

And is the exhaust CAT back or full system

Comment

Well for me it all depends on the price.

I've worked out that I can only just afford to run this car, with enough money left over to buy small things like CD's and stuff. So if your offering them at an introductory price of £500 or something, then you may have a sale.

I'm interested in the official exhaust as well. Who is it made by?
              sigpic
              Astra VXR | VXRacing Edition No 265 | Bluetooth | Cruise Control
              TMS Stage 2 map, Milltek, Bilstein B14 coilovers, Quaife LSD and AP Racing 4 pots.

Comment

you got bigger pictures ?

Comment

I would expect the price to be similar to those for the astra as the discs are the same as the Astra's upgrade kit, but the calipers are slimmer hence why they can fit under the 17" rims.

Comment

Originally posted by detailingworld

Done for ya!!!

Comment

Whats happening at Brands?

I only live down the raod from Brands, whats due to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
                        Originally posted by detailingworld

Done for ya!!!
                        superb my friend, thx

Comment

Originally posted by symarshall

Whats happening at Brands?

I only live down the raod from Brands, whats due to happen?

1st round of BTCC and vxr owners go for a huge meet there

Comment

VXR CORSA AT BRANDS

Hello,

As I only live down the road from Brands I thought i would drive past on the off chance I would see the VXR Corsa, as i didnt have tickets for the event.

So, there i was driving down the road looking out for one when I see a few VXR's in Arden Blue coming towards me. I past a few Astras and then I saw the corsa! Again in arden blue!

I quickly turned around and followed to get a closer look but was stuck behind a Astra VXR, maybe from this club?

Anyway I lost it but still I have seen one on the road, Result!

Comment

yeah, one turned up

2 on display on the stands

very hot motor!

Comment

Working...
                              X