This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• approx delivery date once build starts

i ordered a blue VXR with 18s and climate on the 17th February. was just wondering how long it takes for cars to be delivered once the build process starts?

also when are they going to start building customers cars?

cheers

Order banks opened just after that i'm sure, or maybe just before that! So by that time there were already at least 400+ cars on order.

Dougie said at the Glasgow launch if you ordered that day, March 12th, then it'd be with you around end of July/August from what I mind.

But they really can't put a definite delivery date on it.

Comment

my dealer said they were opening on the monday after and mine was in the first 700 that are ordered before they shut again or something

Comment

on average it takes 6-8weeks depending on how many they ship over in one batch to be delivered to you. Builds should start soon for customer cars, but you'll be looking at around late may/early june for delivery if your car is higher up the order sheets.

Comment

Hi guys, Those cars ordered back when the banks opened are ETA'd for 1st week in August. This is due to the fact that 700+ units have been sold to date and there is only One bumper moulding press, so things have slowed up a little. However, apparently, word is, if you order today, ealry August, so those that ordered back in Feb may well get their cars earlier but that is speculation!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jayvxr
            Hi guys, Those cars ordered back when the banks opened are ETA'd for 1st week in August. This is due to the fact that 700+ units have been sold to date and there is only One bumper moulding press, so things have slowed up a little. However, apparently, word is, if you order today, ealry August, so those that ordered back in Feb may well get their cars earlier but that is speculation!!!
            Can't help but find it weird that vauxhall are now offering vxr kit for all corsa models yet have problems getting us our cars due to only one bumper machine although at 26million for a new one you can see why they dont want to buy another

Comment

the VXR line kit is the exterior pack not the VXR bumpers and seals as such that will be fitted to the corsa VXR, its bumper extensions, side skirts and roof spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
                the VXR line kit is the exterior pack not the VXR bumpers and seals as such that will be fitted to the corsa VXR, its bumper extensions, side skirts and roof spoiler.
                Thats me told lol

Comment

educated is the term i would use

Comment

Working...
                  X