X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invites to VXR Track Day

Hi guys,

I am looking to get a few VIP guests together for a couple of events coming up soon. Possibly Thurxton VXR Track Day, where all VXR's will be available and maybe Thurxton Touring Cars.

Those of you local'ish to Newbury, P.M me if you would be interested. Please bear in mind that this isn't an offer for a jolly. it is for serious VXR fans looking to purchase A VXR in the coming months.

Let me know guys.

Jay

What about existing owners, although I am toying with buying a Corsa

Comment

Sorry guys, it is open to eveyone. The day is costed to the customer but will be refunded on purchase of a new VXR between July and December 2007. Will give more info shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by jayvxr
        Sorry guys, it is open to eveyone. The day is costed to the customer but will be refunded on purchase of a new VXR between July and December 2007. Will give more info shortly.
        I am interested, but when you say purchase, do you mean the date you ordered it or, the date you collect it? I ordered my car a few weeks ago and it's not due till August.

I've had track day experience in a Lamborghini Gallardo and Murcielago, so a go in a VXR8 should be easy money.
        sigpic
        Astra VXR | VXRacing Edition No 265 | Bluetooth | Cruise Control
        TMS Stage 2 map, Milltek, Bilstein B14 coilovers, Quaife LSD and AP Racing 4 pots.

Comment

Working...
        X