This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VX Please explain this

As people have been told by their dealers an estimated delivery date apparently off the system i thought i'd ring mine as i havent heard anything for a few weeks.

Just got off the phone and guess what...................no date still! apart from the order date of 20th feb.

How are some dealers telling people week 22 week 24 etc and mine cannot tell me anything?

Stu.....Dougie?

Is it because they don't like you?
    Auto Inparts.com
    exclusive automotive products
    www.autoinparts.com
    www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
    ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

Originally posted by TonyJ
      Is it because they don't like you?
      Probably, just cant be doing with another astra **** up.

Stu ended up sorting my astra vxr out when that was being built.

Comment

The reason for the dealer not supplying you with a date is that until your car is aligned for build (Event 32) the date is not accurate.
        Currenty 865 orders are in the order bank and if you order today we are looking at Late August.

Comment

Re: VX Please explain this

Originally posted by TJ CorsaVXR
          As people have been told by their dealers an estimated delivery date apparently off the system i thought i'd ring mine as i havent heard anything for a few weeks.

Just got off the phone and guess what...................no date still! apart from the order date of 20th feb.

How are some dealers telling people week 22 week 24 etc and mine cannot tell me anything?

Stu.....Dougie?
          Hey TJ, something sounds very familiar here !!!
          Got a letter from the MD yet ?
          Perhaps cruise control, climate control and a cheap coat are on the cards !!!
          I feel for you mate !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie
            The reason for the dealer not supplying you with a date is that until your car is aligned for build (Event 32) the date is not accurate.
            Currenty 865 orders are in the order bank and if you order today we are looking at Late August.
            I didnt even get told an Event number dougie so have no idea at what stage its at.

I know that even if i was amongst the 1st few 100 cars ordered it doesnt mean will be amongst the 1st cars delivered as you build in batches of colour, spec etc etc.

Comment

Re: VX Please explain this

Originally posted by S3 VXR
              Originally posted by TJ CorsaVXR

Stu.....Dougie?
              Hey TJ, something sounds very familiar here !!!
              Got a letter from the MD yet ?
              Perhaps cruise control, climate control and a cheap coat are on the cards !!!
              I feel for you mate !!!
              cruise control is standard and dont want another coat.

Comment

Again on this topic. The vast majority are going to be August at the moment, i havn't heard of any coming through june time. it may well be the case that some of these cars move forward but you are better heding the longer period for now. We here at our dealership are not giving any Wk updates, just that it my tak till August.

Comment

Checked on my order at dealers today and shows as Calculated date of 8th June.. (To arrive in country) Think this is week 23. As already mentioned though this is not def date as car is not aligned for build etc so expect date to change.. Hopefully wont be too far off though

Comment

Working...
                  X