X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXR - in Northampton

Morning all,

New to the site - just wanted to post a message to say that I have just checked in our Corsa VXR demo, wont be on the road until early next week (approx). But will be in the showroom for the weekend.

Will post some pics when its clean and in the showroom

Michael

Mikey - Is this car going to be for sale? Now?

Comment

sadly no its going to be a static demo, i think we have been allocated a second VXR - i will check up on that one and let you know

Comment

Fantastic..

Comment

yeah tell me about it. drove it this morning and you wont be dissapointed with you purchase.

Comment

Mickey - PM SENT

Comment

which dealer are you ??????????? ywr ?????????????

Comment

no its W. Grose Ltd in kingsthorpe northampton

Comment

Originally posted by Mickeyvxr
                  How long have you been with Grose's Mickey, I had my AstraVXR from Kingsthorpe back in December 05, you may remember as it arrived on the same trailer as your red demo and I know everyone was waiting for the VXR to arrive.

This was the handover by Andre

Have to say W. Grose gave me a good deal just after the order books opened when discounts were hard to find and also helpful during the long wait for delivery as a few of us experienced, always returned my calls etc when not available. I only visited you to pick the car up as all dealings were done over the phone.

On Topic:
                  I'd love to have a go in the Corsa but you're a little too far away for a test drive but when I purchase another Vauxhall you'll be my first point of call looking for an even better deal as a returning customer :wink:

Good luck on the sales front

Comment

Originally posted by Flash
                    How long have you been with Grose's Mickey, I had my AstraVXR from Kingsthorpe back in December 05, you may remember as it arrived on the same trailer as your red demo and I know everyone was waiting for the VXR to arrive.

This was the handover by Andre

Have to say W. Grose gave me a good deal just after the order books opened when discounts were hard to find and also helpful during the long wait for delivery as a few of us experienced, always returned my calls etc when not available. I only visited you to pick the car up as all dealings were done over the phone.

On Topic:
                    I'd love to have a go in the Corsa but you're a little too far away for a test drive but when I purchase another Vauxhall you'll be my first point of call looking for an even better deal as a returning customer :wink:

Good luck on the sales front
                    funny thing about this is we had poss the second one in to grose's
                    it was red and was purchased from andre as well how strange !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah i remember the demo, i sold it - came back in october like this...

Good Job he had GAP

[/list]

[/list]

Comment

Mikey -

PM SENT

Comment

Our new demo - i must drive it carefully :wink:

Comment

Yeah i remember the demo, i sold it - came back in october like this...

Good Job he had GAP

[/list]

[/list]
                            yes mate heard it got pinched,they found it in stevenage ??????????

Comment

yeah that was the first time it had repair work. this was after it got sold .....

shame really.

Comment

Working...
                              X