This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all soon to be corsa vxr owners!

hi all newbie here, just like many of you i will soon be a fellow corsa vxr owner. I ordered mine way back when the books opened in arden blue with the 18''rims, will be asking my uncle(top manager at local dealer) next week when my wee beastie will be arriving.
    Hope you all enjoy your new rides just as much as me!

Welcome to the waiting game....your prize a car....................hopefully

Comment

cant wait to recieve it even though am still a learner! am very impatent which doesnt help but cant wait though

Comment

good choice liking the vxr corsa alot , hope it arrives quickly for ya!!!
        Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Originally posted by vxr_bad_boy
          cant wait to recieve it even though am still a learner! am very impatent which doesnt help but cant wait though
          your a learner how old if ya dont mind me asking? have you checked insurance costs etc

Comment

am 23 next month, my partner is 21 with 2years no claim and we got a fully comp quote from diamond for £900 for the both of us so were both very chuffed and very excited at our new baby corsa!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr_bad_boy
              am 23 next month, my partner is 21 with 2years no claim and we got a fully comp quote from diamond for £900 for the both of us so were both very chuffed and very excited at our new baby corsa!
              that aint to bad mate nice one and nice 1st car for you

Comment

Working...
              X