This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bump strips

when i ordered mine the sales bloke said that they are coming with bump strips on the doors but their not suppose to. when i had a look at the dealer in wakefield they had left them on.
    just wondered what the score is with dealers around the country and your views on them?

remove or leave them on?

craig

if mine comes with them on i will be removing them asap only glued on and a little elbow grease and patients they will be off.

i didnt think they came with them on though

Comment

the word i have heard is that the bump strips were wonted by opel and Vxl doesnt, the first batch being the dealer demos with have fitted but the customer builds will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
        the word i have heard is that the bump strips were wonted by opel and Vxl doesnt, the first batch being the dealer demos with have fitted but the customer builds will not.
        yeh they never work anyway, my drivers door has scratches from someon opening their door onto mine, it totally missed the bump strip

Comment

cool, i'll be removing mine if it comes with them on it, although my sales bloke said that vauxhall will remove them on request so i mite let them do it!

Comment

Originally posted by craigyvxr
            cool, i'll be removing mine if it comes with them on it, although my sales bloke said that vauxhall will remove them on request so i mite let them do it!
            yeh when they PDI the car just ask them to remove the rub strips from doors and any badge that you dont want on (EG Huge mofo VX Griffin on boot)

Comment

Originally posted by TJ CorsaVXR
              Originally posted by craigyvxr
              yeh when they PDI the car just ask them to remove the rub strips from doors and any badge that you dont want on (EG Huge mofo VX Griffin on boot)
              cool, i dont know whether to ask for the big badge on the boot removing aswel as i reckon its a bit too big!

Comment

mine will be coming off, same as i did with the astra

Comment

Working...
                X