X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

Evening Guys,

Just test drove the Corsa VXR and as soon as I sat in those amazing Recaro seats I decided this was the car for me.

Iv'e agreed to pay £13900 for a Flame Red VXR, which comes with 18 Inch Alloys & The Sight & Light Pack. It will be the Ex Demo model and the mileage will be capped at 5000.

I thought this was a very good price.... What are your thoughts?

agreed

Comment

Re: Hi Guys

Originally posted by vxrcorsa
      Evening Guys,

Just test drove the Corsa VXR and as soon as I sat in those amazing Recaro seats I decided this was the car for me.

Iv'e agreed to pay £13900 for a Flame Red VXR, which comes with 18 Inch Alloys & The Sight & Light Pack. It will be the Ex Demo model and the mileage will be capped at 5000.

I thought this was a very good price.... What are your thoughts?
      Looks like a good price to me - Thats a £16,000 car, but would have been ragged from the off....Try and get a full service before you take delivery

Comment

I have cleary stated to the Sales Manager, who is a good friend that the car better not be driven like its stolen.

Service upon collection sounds good but Chris said it will be like brand new with not one mark on the vehicle. Also it will go through the 114 spot check, standard with Vauxhalli believe....

Thanks for your comments.
        Ricky

Comment

Originally posted by vxrcorsa
          I have cleary stated to the Sales Manager, who is a good friend that the car better not be driven like its stolen.

Service upon collection sounds good but Chris said it will be like brand new with not one mark on the vehicle. Also it will go through the 114 spot check, standard with Vauxhalli believe....

Thanks for your comments.
          Ricky
          There is no way they can garauntee "it will be like brand new with not one mark on the vehicle" - stone chips, scratches etc are a fact of life - are there "penalties" for them if the car is not "like brand new" and who's opinion will take precedense.

Comment

And bear in mind they have sold the car so there will be a vested business interest for them to make the most out of it as a demo. Thats not to say it will be ragged but how many dealers will be out test driving it and what will their limits be in regards to "I could get a sale if I continue" or "oh better stop the test drive as in a few thousand miles time this will b sold to someone"... Just worth bearing in mind thats all...

Comment

Just be carefull when I went out for my first test drive the guy taking me drove it like a crazy mofo . With that in mind and thinking of turbos (being ragged from cold and not liking it) I would be very weary. Also agree with PD ppl test driving the car are going to want to test its limits which will mean driving it hard.

Comment

Hi,

Before I pick the vehicle up I have arranged to inspect the car from top to bottom, any marks what so ever will be rectified before I drive it away. Promised by the Sales Manager.

I appreciate your comments but im good friends with the sales manager and i don't think he will allow anyone to caine it senselss. More pertinantly they wont run the risk of causing any damage to the car with the sale agreed. If so I shall pull out of the deal, no loss to me at all.

I just cannot wait to get the car : )

Comment

Only you know the depth of the friendship... does it run deeper than business?

Damage is not always visible - just be careful...

Always have a fallback. If something went wrong what could you say - is there a formal line, any continuity you could prove? Make sure its not a "this is broken" and then a "that could have happened within the first 5000 miles" job...

Comment

Working...
                  X