This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auxilary socket on cd30 ?

Is this what i think it is ?a possible connection for an i pod?? hope so found this on vx vxr page
    Audio, navigation and communication
    CD 30 MP3 stereo radio/CD with MP3 capability and Auxiliary connector (20 watts per channel)
    Steering wheel mounted audio controls

The CD30 in the Meriva doesn't have one, but maybe they have added it for the Corsa

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
      The CD30 in the Meriva doesn't have one, but maybe they have added it for the Corsa
      Its not on my cd30mp3 on my astra hope it is on corsa itrips r just rubbish!!

Comment

Dealer advised that some will have this others not - Apparently not an optional extra either? Thats if you can believe dealer!

Comment

Originally posted by MASONVXR
          Dealer advised that some will have this others not - Apparently not an optional extra either? Thats if you can believe dealer!
          How can some have some not any from vx know???

Comment

Originally posted by vxrnewboy
            Originally posted by MASONVXR
            How can some have some not any from vx know???
            Anyone know if all or some will have and will it let me connect my id with a good connection got a itrip type connects through aerial and is poor on astra

Comment

Aux in will be on all Customers Corsa VXR's standard so you can plug your Generic MP3 Player into the socket.

It comes standard on Corsa VXR built from 1st April therefore some of the dealer demos will not get it cause they were built prior to 1st April. Hence the some will some wont comment.

Comment

Excellent News..

At least those who waited for there cars will have it!

Comment

If my VXR doesn't come with the AUX input could i get the dealer to upgarde the stereo to the one with the AUX imput?

I don't know if mine was built before or after the 1st april? were any customer cars built before april 1st?

Comment

Originally posted by vxrolly
                    If my VXR doesn't come with the AUX input could i get the dealer to upgarde the stereo to the one with the AUX imput?

I don't know if mine was built before or after the 1st april? were any customer cars built before april 1st?
                    no

Comment

Cool, good stuff. Roll on the car!

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie
                        Aux in will be on all Customers Corsa VXR's standard so you can plug your Generic MP3 Player into the socket.

It comes standard on Corsa VXR built from 1st April therefore some of the dealer demos will not get it cause they were built prior to 1st April. Hence the some will some wont comment.
                        Many thanks for the answer Dougie any ideas where the socket is ie near lighter socket?

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie

From April 1st? sounds like an April Fools.....!

Comment

on the demo car i drove yesterday there was an AUX line.....so is this full supports an IPOD(ipod doc)....i mean if u play songs from an ipod will u be able to control it from the steering wheel?

Comment

Ive got AUX in my vxr, right in front of the gear stick near the cup holders, brilliant piece of kit just plug your ipod or mp3 in the socket and press FM twice and switch's to your Ipod or mp3 music.
                              Thanks Dean.

Comment

Working...
                              X