This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question..

Ok, so I currently drive a Puma (.....you can stop laughing now!!)....and the 'blind spots' on this car are treacherous! You need to be a yoga expert to navigate this car at times!! I know the Corsa is a completely different shape etc. etc., but can any of you that have driven one tell me (in fact, hopefully reassure me!) that I won't be facing the same problem..........as I don't want to do any more damage to my spine!!!
    YOU CAN ALL K155 MY VXR's!!

sigpic

It takes 46 muscles to frown.....but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!!!

It really depends on your driving position and height... me and the hubbie both find diff "blackspots" in the astra as we sit in diff positions. If you test drive a standard corsa the shell is the same so it will give you the closest match if you cant get hold of a VXR

Comment

Well, to simply answer your question, you shouldn't have any problems. I sat in one at my local dealer the other day, and found it to be fine. I do know what you mean about the puma though!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRobF
        Well, to simply answer your question, you shouldn't have any problems. I sat in one at my local dealer the other day, and found it to be fine. I do know what you mean about the puma though!
        Yep...the Puma is a nightmare, everyone that drives it says the same thing! Can't complain though, been a great car apart from that!

I think as Mel said, best thing to do is go and sit in one!
        YOU CAN ALL K155 MY VXR's!!

sigpic

It takes 46 muscles to frown.....but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KAT
          Originally posted by VXRobF
          Yep...the Puma is a nightmare, everyone that drives it says the same thing! Can't complain though, been a great car apart from that!

I think as Mel said, best thing to do is go and sit in one!
          Yeah, for sure... Hope you like it

Comment

Totally agree about the Puma! I had an FRP and that was a nighmare! The Corsa is alot better. No issues with visabilty on my test drive today!

Comment

Working...
            X