X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steering wheel and gearbox feeling

hi all,
    I curently own a Fiesta ST an as most know its steering wheel and gearbox feeling is beyond perfect. You can corner the car any way u like.

I have read many articles for the corsa witch i want to trade for the St and they all say that the steering wheel and gearbox feeling are corsa's weak point.

So, is it so bad that i will be dissapointed? Currently there is no VXR corsa (opc) in Greece so i can test one...should i make my order -blind-?

Thanx and great forum

Most of us ordered ours 'Blind'

My expectations was:

Better than i expected it!

Fantastic car!

Up to you mate.. if you want one of the first lot you need to order early..

Comment

Having drivien the ST and the Corsa (still am) the Corsa is much more precise but on 18"s it can feel a liltle non-informative under hard cornering. Re:the gearbox, its quick and precise again, a lilttle short in 1st and 2nd but then that's the gearing for you.

Comment

Thats the same thoughts thats going through my mind! The steering on the ST is awesome and will be so sad to sell it, but i still went ahead and ordered the corsa, i have every faith its going to be fantastic

Comment

me and my GF thought it drove better than the ST, its nicer to drive normal and it feel solid when being push in to corners and out of Rbouts, any way its looks blow the ST away IMO :wink:

Comment

Totally agree about the looks, the ST is a nice looking car, but its quite subtly styled. The corsa is much more aggresive looking, and gives an idea as to what is under the bonnet

Comment

I agree, the ST is a good looking car, i seen the Yellow with Chequer roof this morning, I do like the styling. i don't think the VXR is aggressivley styled, i think it is quite sublte for what it is trying to say.

Comment

the yellow fez with the chequered rof is a limtied eddition zetec s and no an st

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy
                  the yellow fez with the chequered rof is a limtied eddition zetec s and no an st
                  Well look who it is!! Fancy seeing you here

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy
                      lol
                      lol you can say that again!

Comment

Working...
                      X