This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you still waiting????

Right guys. As you know Vauxhall have given an ETA of 1st Week in August for deliveries. I kow that this is the case for all cars sold now. However, there may be a glimmer of hope for those that ordered when the Banks Opened, i.e they may arrive alot sooner (there is no guarentee).

We ordered several Corsa VXR's on the day the bank opened, we have 3 unsold and they are for sale!!!!!!!

Flame Red - Standard Car
    Arden Blue - 18" Wheels
    Black Sapphire - 18" Wheels

If you would like to secure one of these rare!!!! hatches, please PM me and I will get back to you with details and SONO's.

Cheers
    Jay

as posted in the build order thread mines showing june del.

cant see many people wanting a standard corsa vxr though

Comment

Yup mines June too

Comment

As i am aware, your dealers have to use the same system as i do to find out when your cars are available. Everything has been showing as August, although i have heard on the grapevine that those cars ordered on bank opening will be here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jayvxr
          As i am aware, your dealers have to use the same system as i do to find out when your cars are available. Everything has been showing as August, although i have heard on the grapevine that those cars ordered on bank opening will be here soon.
          WHat they show changes tbh but thats not what this thread is about so lets leave that for the build thread

Comment

Right, i habe had a few PM's just to clarify.

Flame Red - Standard
            Black Sapphire - 18" wheels
            Arden Blue - 18" wheels

There are no other options on these cars. However, i am willing to do a deal for the remainder i have. if you are genuinely interested then PM me for my number.

We are based in newbury Berkshire. Remeber, for those looking to buy, this is a chance to get one early!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X