X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corsa

just a couple of questions
    Well i love the astra VXR's but there a 2.0l so wouldnt think i would get insured on 1 sin 2 in my home town now and there beautiful!
    when does the corsa come out is there a set date yet?
    is it gunna be a 1.6 turbo?
    Has the price range bin decided yet?
    im really thinking about getting 1
    just not much info about them yet

preview of the car will be this year but dont expect it till next year.

Comment

All we have is an impression of what it will look like, and that it will be based on the 1.6T as used in the Meriva VXR. Sources suggest an increase in power tho
      Rest assured that when we have something to post up, we will
      PS If it looks anything like the artist imprssions, it will blow you away
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

What happened to the pics I posted from 4 car's website of the undisguised Corsa?

Comment

im only 18 at the moment so i wouldnt get insured on a 2.0l astra so the 1.6 corsa is sounding good i think i could afford 1 aswell just and if they come out next year i will be 19 coming on 20

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine
            What happened to the pics I posted from 4 car's website of the undisguised Corsa?
            Did you host the pics, or is the link broken?

Comment

I think I uploaded them to photobucket and did a link from there so that the pics appeared in the post.
              The post appears to have disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine
                I think I uploaded them to photobucket and did a link from there so that the pics appeared in the post.
                The post appears to have disappeared
                We we haven't deleted any posts, have you done a search for all your posts just incase it is files somewhere else?

Comment

Ive found the post . It appears to be stuck in the update this site section.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting the VXR Corsa,will have to see what the finished car will look like.

Comment

It will be a beast

Comment

Actually theoretically even meriva is already capable of 200bhp periodically with its overboost feature. The overboost will raise torque from 230Nm to 266Nm for 5 seconds if the gas pedal is pressed in a determined fashion (when overtaking for example).
                        Now, if 266Nm was reached @ 5500rpm (std. torque range is 230Nm @ 2200-5500rpm) then this would mean 208bhp. For clarification 230Nm @ 5500rpm = 180bhp. So all they will have to do for Corsa is to tweak the ECU and make constant boost at the same level. I believe there will be a chip for meriva later that will do the same.
                        This is all just guessing though.. it may be that for constant 266nm torque some other modifications are necessary for reliability..

Comment

alreet am 18 lyk nd a rekn u shud go for the 1.8 SRi tis quik enuf for ya!!! and is stil the modern one atm, and ins aint too bad , and u cnt complain at 0-60 in 8secs. and tht b4 u tune it :P

Comment

can you translate ?
                            2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Working...
                            X