Best engine oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best engine oil

Just wondering what oil people use for there VXR. Courtney recommend Valvoline 5w 40.

I use 5/30 in mine from vauxhall
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Use anything that's the right grade/spec.

Brand/being the most expensive isn't important...you only need to go that route with gearbox oil IMO.

I usually go with ECP's Triple QX if its on deal, although last time i got 5 litres of Shell for £30 at Halfords which was cheaper.
      Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

When I had my car mapped at RnD they recommend using Millers 10w40 but that’s all dependant on what mods your car is running and map etc that’s just what they recommended to me.

Which I am at the end of this month doing my first oil change as I’ve nearly done 5k in her.

but like people have said as long as it’s a suitable grade for your car then make or price is pretty insignificant,

Comment

Cheers all. Its always had 5w 30 so ill continue with that. I work for Vauxhalls so i get good discounts on parts.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyRXV View Post
            Cheers all. Its always had 5w 30 so ill continue with that. I work for Vauxhalls so i get good discounts on parts.
            You work for Vauxhall? Why arent you asking the actual manufacturer instead of strangers on the internet? 😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
            X