Changing Bulbs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Bulbs.

Just ordered some h1s and h7s going to change these tomorrow. Heard it’s a bit of a ball ache to change, any tips on the best way to do this?

It can be done if you have small hands but tbh its as easy just to whip the front bumper off give yourself loads of access
    Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Do you mean take the bumper off and take the whole light out?

Comment

Yes
        Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

It’s not that bad nearside is fiddly just pull your washer bottle neck out gives u more room
          xbox addy -turboyoda85
          Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Personally I’d get someone else to do it for you 🤣 just ask a mate if he can spare 5 mins pmsl. It’s a ball ache tbh it’s probably best to drop the bumper off and do it that way as it will take a lot of stress away. Good luck. I’ve got HIDs in mine just with a friendly MOT man who knows I’ll just pop them back in as soon as it’s gone through the MOT so doesn’t see the point in failing it for HIDs being installed with no headlight washer.

Comment

For the sake of 10 minutes I'd take the front bumper off.

Comment

Working...
              X