• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i go for this?

hello everyone!i think to put this cone filter to my corsa opc
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CORSA...#ht_2389wt_930

is enyone that runing with it?
    bailely dv,pipercross cone filter,hid 6000k,tinted windows headlights,stoplights,samco blue hoses,count`s hoses,steimentz front grill Courtney sport flowmaster Forge Strut Brace forge rec valve custom made i/c & pipe work full miltek exhaust,scangaugeII,shadow pro barometer,shadow pro etg,MTech Short Shifter,powerflex engine mount,ebc red stuff,hel hoses,mtec disc's

I dont think you would feel much more gains then going for a panel filter mate

Comment

i have already runing a panel filter with courts spot flowmaster but im qurius about the cone filter!
      bailely dv,pipercross cone filter,hid 6000k,tinted windows headlights,stoplights,samco blue hoses,count`s hoses,steimentz front grill Courtney sport flowmaster Forge Strut Brace forge rec valve custom made i/c & pipe work full miltek exhaust,scangaugeII,shadow pro barometer,shadow pro etg,MTech Short Shifter,powerflex engine mount,ebc red stuff,hel hoses,mtec disc's

Comment

Originally posted by astroboy239 View Post
        i have already runing a panel filter with courts spot flowmaster but im qurius about the cone filter!
        Heat soak

Astra

Comment

Heat soak

what are you meening m8?

Comment

the corsa engine bay is too warm for open filters you need a closed filter to have any benefit.

the best thing about that filter is the 2 birds in stockings in the picture

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
              Heat soak
              i agree.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                  Heat soak
                  Originally posted by astroboy239 View Post
                  Heat soak

what are you meening m8?
                  Originally posted by bohemoth View Post
                  the corsa engine bay is too warm for open filters you need a closed filter to have any benefit.

the best thing about that filter is the 2 birds in stockings in the picture
                  Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                  i agree.

and do you know the running temps when the car is moving? heat soak will only occur when the car is stationary.... meaning the engine bay temps drop rapidly when the car is in motion

but as for cone filters, they are great for noise thats about it..
                  Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

I was thinking of getting one of these but as said the heat soak factor made me decide against this.

Comment

Working...
                    X