Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

insignia washerjets

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • insignia washerjets

    ive picked mine up but aint looked how to fit them!!!

    do i need ant tools? anyone give me a how too please

    sigpic



  • #2
    Easy peasyeys.. Theres a how to in the Astra section mate.. Same as that one

    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=58322
    Last edited by nige87; 28 September 2009, 02:03 PM. Reason: Linky

    Comment


    • #3
      were easy on the Astra mate, should be a doddle for you..
      Auto Inparts.com
      exclusive automotive products
      www.autoinparts.com
      www.e-tech.uk.com

      GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
      ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

      Comment


      • #4
        sweet! thanks guys,

        see ya sunday tony

        sigpic


        Comment


        • #5
          Where can i get some from? After reading through the how to im interested
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

          PSN: TomFL12

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
            Where can i get some from? After reading through the how to im interested
            Local stealers mate..
            PN 12782508 and 12782509

            Comment


            • #7
              Just ordered mine, £2.17 each inc VAT, deliver Wednesday.

              I said on my email enquiry that it was as an upgrade to standard jets, stating i had a VXR and when they rang me they were like 'you've said they're an upgrade but they're a standard part' ... yea, on the insignia! Lmao
              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
              sigpic
              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
              South East Regional Organiser

              PSN: TomFL12

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                ive picked mine up but aint looked how to fit them!!!

                do i need ant tools? anyone give me a how too please
                somebody is here quiet lazy

                http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...postcount=1336
                MB E63s AMG
                MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol its done!

                  sigpic


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                    lol its done!
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      mine will have those too

                      Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        what are the gains of having them? they much better then the corsa ones

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mine are currently sat in the glove box

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by nige87 View Post
                            Local stealers mate..
                            PN 12782508 and 12782509
                            Why 2 different part numbers??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Two different parts. One has two tubes for the little hose and the other only has one

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X