Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wing mirror = upset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wing mirror = upset

    came out to the car a minute ago to take it to petrol station to fill her up with petrol my lass gets in totally oblivious to the fact that the bloody wing mirror is hung off. So effing and blinding startted. Just 10 minutes earlier the car was fine. Now look. So got out had an inspection and yep hung on by the electric wire. So picked it up examined it all seemed fine apart from it not being on the car gave it a push and it clipped back on had a thorough inspection and no damage at all? What the fooks going on here???
    Last edited by Heavenly; 29 September 2009, 12:54 AM. Reason: swearing !!!!!

  • #2
    very odd...lets hope the mrs didnt bump into it on the way into th car lol

    Comment


    • #3
      someone may have just walked into it! they are only held on by some clips! or someone may have thought it would be funny to pull it off!

      at least there was no damage mate!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        yep im just glad theres no damage cheers

        Comment


        • #5
          i went shopping at the silverlink in newcastle only to return to a lass in a clio crying as she had knocked my mirror off. i didnt know how these were attached so got a bit manic when walking to my car but once inspected and refitted there was no problems and the lass was fit as f*&k aswell haha

          obviously a good design
          PIPER X CONE FILTER - RED COURT HOSES - - POWDER COATED ALLOYS - TINTED REPEATERS - DECAT PIPE - CUSTOM INDICATOR SURROUNDS + GLOSS BLACK BITS

          my website:- www.duel-photography.com
          my photo gallery :- www.flickr.com/photos/petehemsley

          Comment


          • #6
            lol nice 1 news headline"" vxr wing mirrors pulling power"" haha

            Comment


            • #7
              Was canny funny once I'd realised no damage had been done hahah. Never underestimate the pulling power of the vxr haha love it
              PIPER X CONE FILTER - RED COURT HOSES - - POWDER COATED ALLOYS - TINTED REPEATERS - DECAT PIPE - CUSTOM INDICATOR SURROUNDS + GLOSS BLACK BITS

              my website:- www.duel-photography.com
              my photo gallery :- www.flickr.com/photos/petehemsley

              Comment


              • #8
                mine got knocked off by some twerp in a megan driving too close to me, put a horrible ding in my door which i didnt notice until i got home!
                Mods: Carbon wrap bonnet, carbon wrap roof, carbon diffuser, clifford, boost gauge, Wind deflectors, tints, TD 1.2s with R888 rubber ready for the summer, RARB and braces!
                Future mods: springs....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by lewisfirth View Post
                  mine got knocked off by some twerp in a megan driving too close to me, put a horrible ding in my door which i didnt notice until i got home!
                  Ouch
                  Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                  Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                  sigpic
                  Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                  South East Regional Organiser

                  PSN: TomFL12

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Could also have been some no nothing towrag 'testing the water', now he knows to bring wire snips next time.
                    Was your car parked in the street or drive or close to another car ?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      well you see miniman it was parked on the road at my gf culdisac i useually have it on my drive with the gates up or on my gf drive but for some reason i put it on road anyways now park it under a street lamp outside the gf bedroom so i can see it if the alarm twerps. I swear i would probably end up doing serious time if i caught some one doing something to my car. Also if they did nick the mirrors wouldnt they need the baseplate also??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by M90VXR View Post
                        i went shopping at the silverlink in newcastle only to return to a lass in a clio crying as she had knocked my mirror off. i didnt know how these were attached so got a bit manic when walking to my car but once inspected and refitted there was no problems and the lass was fit as f*&k aswell haha

                        obviously a good design
                        Did you get the girls number? you know for insurance purposes

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          have heard of the mirror just clippng back in after being knocked off on a mates vxr,just aswell cause their a dear little faker
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
                            well you see miniman it was parked on the road at my gf culdisac i useually have it on my drive with the gates up or on my gf drive but for some reason i put it on road anyways now park it under a street lamp outside the gf bedroom so i can see it if the alarm twerps. I swear i would probably end up doing serious time if i caught some one doing something to my car. Also if they did nick the mirrors wouldnt they need the baseplate also??
                            Just trying to work out wether it was deliberate or an accident, seems highly unlikely it was an accident ?
                            Probably would need the base plate, but twatz dont care, they sell for well over £100 without
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X