This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big screen but no info?

Guys,the milage screen of the Corsa of mine is bigger than my 1.3 CDti, I can't see the fuel consumption etc.. from there,but in day light I can see there are digits for them there...(I can see the shades saying lt/mile , Fuel cons. etc.)Is there a way to make it work? ( the screen between the tachometer and speedo)
    sigpic

Originally posted by Ghent View Post
    Guys,the milage screen of the Corsa of mine is bigger than my 1.3 CDti, I can't see the fuel consumption etc.. from there,but in day light I can see there are digits for them there...(I can see the shades saying lt/mile , Fuel cons. etc.)Is there a way to make it work? ( the screen between the tachometer and speedo)
    I would also like to know this, may be something to do with having the large display on the dash with the info on?

only thing that shows up on that screen in mine is the trip and overall mileage, would love to be able to call up mpg etc.!
    Corsa VXR Arctic #085

Comment

try twisting the right hand stalk

each twist should go though different info, for example, how many miles of fuel left, average speed, average mpg and so on
      Last edited by Brad; 29 January 2010, 03:08 AM.
      sigpic
      - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        try twisting the right hand stalk

each twist should go though different info, for example, how many miles of fuel left, average speed, average mpg and so on
        As brad has mentioned swist the right window wiper stalk and it should change to different functions ie. Average speed and MPG, instant MPG, fuel remaining etc.

Also if you have ECC then some of these read outs are displayed on the large stereo screen

Comment

nah, they are using same display, the small one with all that functions (board computer) isnt working when you have on center console the big one where you have board computer instead
          MB E63s AMG
          MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
          Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
          Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_89 View Post
            I would also like to know this, may be something to do with having the large display on the dash with the info on?

only thing that shows up on that screen in mine is the trip and overall mileage, would love to be able to call up mpg etc.!
            Just got mine back fromt the dealers and they have removed my info from my screen, need to go back to VX to get it reprogrammed

Comment

the right stalk doesn't twist!

guessing they just put the big screen in the dash for show
              Corsa VXR Arctic #085

Comment

Working...
              X