X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus Downpipe

Hey All!

I have the remus exhaust which i bought as an option from when the car was new, im just wondering if the option includes the backbox and the downpipe or is it just the backbox?

Also if i dont have it, will fitting the remus downpipe give me any power gains?

Thanks

if you dont have an artic then you probably dont have a downpipe and if you fit one you will get quite a large power gain for little money. they say around 12bhp

Comment

Originally posted by stephentalman View Post
      if you dont have an artic then you probably dont have a downpipe and if you fit one you will get quite a large power gain for little money. they say around 12bhp
      5 bhp id say!

sigpic

Comment

Yehh its not an artic just a normal vxr. Ok then cheers. Do you know how much they cost about?

Comment

Originally posted by Karim_VXR View Post
          Yehh its not an artic just a normal vxr. Ok then cheers. Do you know how much they cost about?
          130 to 200 pound depending on the make you get try regal, thorney, courts etc

Comment

mate id have thought you would have it already! can you take a pic down the front of your engine?

sigpic

Comment

You can see from looking down in the engine bay infront of the engine whether it has the down pipe or not.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                5 bhp id say!
                i just had a look at regals site and your right 12bhp is in conjunction with phase 1 software

Comment

Originally posted by stephentalman View Post
                  i just had a look at regals site and your right 12bhp is in conjunction with phase 1 software
                  there has been so many different figures on this site

sigpic

Comment

umm yehh i will try an get one. I cant do it tonight because the stupid iphone dont have flash or anything lol. Could any one get me a pic with the downpipe on so i can see if mine is the same tomorrow please?

12bhp! im hoping to get stage 1 put on it soon so that should help

Comment

If its a smooth pipe like that its a down pipe.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

the one on the right os a standard pre cat

Comment

standard

replacement

sigpic

Comment

wow we are helpfull tonight lol

sigpic

Comment

Win!

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                              X