This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your thoughts on this please

hiya i was having my amp fitted a couple of weeks back, the doors were open and stu who was fitting it said, i know what i'd do if i had one of these, he said he would change the material on the inside of the doors ( the soft material ) to white, thinking about this i think it would look nice on the arctic, what do you think before i do it? i know its my decision but its nice to get an idea of what people think, thanks in advance

will look nice in my opinion, adds to the theme of yor artic aswell, possibly get the nurburgring stitched in with your personal number added

Comment

now thats a good idea buddy

Comment

It will look really good and individual

Comment

kool, glad you agree thanks

Comment

now thats a good idea buddy
            np's just adding my tuppence worth

Comment

i think it will be looking really nice, but only if it will be done professionaly
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Tom has done this, think his user is arctic311, looks awesome
                Last edited by Keeno; 2 October 2009, 06:03 PM.

Comment

it would be hard to get as ive never seen white leather it always goes cream and also if you get cloth it will stain with the slightest of finger prints.

Comment

its a leater type finish amte just booked it in for the 24th, it wipes easy doesn't stain very easy he showed me a sample, coincidence its called arctic white lol

Comment

as been said it has been done. and does looks the dogs. wanna get it done to mine once i hav some money.
                      sigpic

Comment

they charging me £150 fitted, they are based in wolverhampton

Comment

White leather...

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=50871

(It's in someone elses Astra now though, can't remember who)
                          VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

now that is nice

Comment

that interior is very very nice!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X