X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS Performance centre

well ill cut it short and miss out the boring stuff,

had stage one about a month ago and since then iv been having problems with the power delivery, spoke to john (TMS) said its the air mass meter, as it was a 2 hour drive to TMS he refered me to a performance centre in derby, 'Pentagon Vauxhall Burton on Trent" spoke to a guy called Nick lockyer before going down and you couldn't have met a more helpfull bloke. just got back now, had no fuss what so ever about warrenty or any thing like that. just like to say thanks to nick and his team and ill be going back down in the near future for more work.

Just thought id post this as some dealers are total idiots as i'v found out!

nice to see a good dealer mate.
    sigpic

Comment

so what was wrong in the end????

Comment

air mass meter, all sorted under warrenty, seems to have done the trick

Comment

has anyone used a blufin yet who hasnt had to change something cause the car hasnt went right.it just dosnt cut it for me sorry
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
            has anyone used a blufin yet who hasnt had to change something cause the car hasnt went right.it just dosnt cut it for me sorry

yer me 3 years trouble free milage 70.000 started off from standard and went through all 3 staqes

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes View Post
              yer me 3 years trouble free milage 70.000 started off from standard and went through all 3 staqes
              well thats good to know,just seems to be a whole lot who have something that needs replaced after a map
              sigpic

Comment

well thats good to know,just seems to be a whole lot who have something that needs replaced after a map
                seems to be when the map is applied the settings change and the amm seems to be the weak link

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes View Post
                  seems to be when the map is applied the settings change and the amm seems to be the weak link
                  yep some of the oe parts dont like the remaps,with the amm being the most common.i suppose thats were live mapping is always best,but unfortuanitly not viable for some people.
                  sigpic

Comment

wouldn't say its tms specific though a lot of amm go out the window, but as said the blufin seems to be the most popular form of mapping, therefore most common = more problems

Comment

Had Bluefin on mine since June, standard to Stage 2, no other performance mods on car except my go-faster stripes . Car's been perfect since put the bluefin on touchwood (except the turkey job due to hose blown off - glued back on and stayed on now).
                      VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Working...
                      X