This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doncaster/Yorkshire

Hello Guys and gals... I'm quite new to this, picked up my new corsa VXR today, and its awesome. I love it! I had to go down to Leicester to get it though, and as i only got a quarter of a tank i brimmed it down there, but they didn't sell tesco 99 petrol, was just the 95, so now its full of crap!

I'm just wondering if anyone lives in Yorkshire on here, and more so in Doncaster? I'm struggling to try and find any tescos that sell the 99!!! Grr

Any info would help. .. And I have looked at the website that is on here for the locations for it, but for Doncaster it shows a tesco, that doesn't even sell petrol. Annoying.

im from grimsby mate and our tesco dos'nt ether its annoying
    sigpic
    GREEN HELL CLUB TEAM MECHANICS
    MAY 2010 9min 15sec with video
    JUNE 2011 8min 37sec with video
    SEPT 2011 8min 1?sec

Comment

im in york so not too far i guess, all the tesco stations round here sell 99, try not to use anything but 99 really.

Comment

from bradford mate so not that far away. as for the fuel use v power its the same ron mate.

Comment

i am from leeds and tesco's round here sell it (garforth, seacroft)
          Mods: Carbon wrap bonnet, carbon wrap roof, carbon diffuser, clifford, boost gauge, Wind deflectors, tints, TD 1.2s with R888 rubber ready for the summer, RARB and braces!
          Future mods: springs....

Comment

Im from Rotherham and I go to Tesco at Dinnington for my 99, id be more than happy to give you directions if you wanted to use it

Comment

Originally posted by faye View Post
              Im from Rotherham and I go to Tesco at Dinnington for my 99, id be more than happy to give you directions if you wanted to use it
              I am also from Rotherham...Hi Faye

Comment

I'm all so from rotherham and couldn't find any where that sold it, where bouts in dinnington is it?

Comment

Plenty of Shell in Donny m8, why you not want to use V Power
                  sigpic

Comment

its not that i don't want to use it, i know tesco is cheaper, thats the only reason. It's got V power in it now, I filled up with it at services on the way down south, ******* 116.9p a litre!! I can fill up with shell v power on the way to work, but i was under the illusion it was a different ron. And Dinnington is a bit of a trek for me.. about half an hours drive, thanks anyway though .

Comment

Both 99 ron mate! V power and tescos are the best Britain offers really (apart from silly priced 102)

sigpic

Comment

99 as always for me

Comment

Tesco at Selby does 99.

Comment

girlfriend lives in Askern, doncaster, and there isnt any T99 anywhere, i run V-power, wont use anything else!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewisfirth View Post
                              i am from leeds and tesco's round here sell it (garforth, seacroft)
                              is it ur car i see on crossgates road in a morning at the parade of shops near model shop?
                              sigpic
                              CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
                              Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
                              Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Working...
                              X