This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychotic ECU readings.

Getting some strange ECU reading on me dash now...
    You may have seen some of my previous posts regarding the spanner light coming on ONLY when i install the "Linear" maps with the EDS programmer... well its getting weirder now and i was wondering if anyone else had the same issues or have i just got an ECU with a mental dissorder

Now getting:
    Spanner light.... comes on after a few days of programming.. no effect on driving though.
    DDS light .. i just reset it and its ok for a while then comes back on randomly.
    Light readout wrong... when you do the 15 second stalk hidden menu and select the temp reading, above is the numbers "0" when lights are off or "100" when lights are on... well the other days for some reason mine started saying "78" when lights are on. No bulbs are out and nothing has been changed lately.

Strange eh.... any one have similar issues?

Originally posted by K70VXR View Post
    Light readout wrong... when you do the 15 second stalk hidden menu and select the temp reading, above is the numbers "0" when lights are off or "100" when lights are on... well the other days for some reason mine started saying "78" when lights are on. No bulbs are out and nothing has been changed lately.
    That number changes depending on how bright your dash lights are, try ajusting the dash lights to full brightness again that sould sent it back up to 100
    Mods: Carbon wrap bonnet, carbon wrap roof, carbon diffuser, clifford, boost gauge, Wind deflectors, tints, TD 1.2s with R888 rubber ready for the summer, RARB and braces!
    Future mods: springs....

Comment

Ahh cool never thought of that one... when i remap it resets to default..which is really dim... i'll ava go later...

Comment

Yeah I noticed this the other day it doesn't put it back to 100 after mapping and my dash lights were a bit dimmer

Comment

You should check your tyres if the dds light it on. what colour does it come on?

Comment

comes on red.. but all tyre pressures ok.. 3 out of 4 are new tyres too. It only does it when i out the Linear maps on though.. real strange.

Comment

Working...
            X