This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Parks!

What does everyone think about parking next to someone in a car park?
    was at tesco last night i tend not to park near other cars because most people dont give a **** about bumpin it! i dont know y but i parked next to a woman gave her plenty of room but she still opend her door on my car! i stood and watched her then she just jumped in the car and drove off! RAJIN!

she never done any damage to the car so i was quite lucky.

for that reason is my mate with Corsa OPC parking all the time on the furthermost parking place i dont care....
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

I'm gonna start doing the same dont mind walking that extra wee bit

Comment

i park as far away as poss and i park in 2 spaces if i can(as long as it quiet)

Comment

i was kinda in 2 spaces but it still didnt matter lol. i couldnt believe the cheek of the woman like!

Comment

We always go to the supermarket in my partner's car for this very reason. You can try and park well away from anyone else but someone always parks next to you. Sheep mentality!

Comment

whats funny is my partner was wanting a shot of my car so thats y i took it we normaly take hers. she only got a shot back from tesco and she knows she wont get a shot again lol

Comment

I alawys park slap bang in the middle of 2 spaces if it's not a pay and display. Or else find an end spot with the wheels right on the outside edge. Wouldn't want to make the parkie's day lol.

Comment

I always try n park far away but always end up with someone parked rite beside the car. Drives ma mates mad havin 2 walk the length of the car park lol

xx

:vxr:M8 tarmac terrorist:vxr: (M8 TT's)

R.I.P Kal...thoughts with your family
                  R.I.P Kevin...Only the good die young... xx

Comment

I always look for a nice car to park next too not and old banging, think that way if you park nxt to some1 who loves their car as much as u. you wont get this problem

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_VXRacing View Post
                      I always look for a nice car to park next too not and old banging, think that way if you park nxt to some1 who loves their car as much as u. you wont get this problem
                      same!
                      sigpic

Comment

I tend to park as far away from others as I can, and park on the end bays so I can park over the //// white lines
                        sigpic
                        Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Originally posted by VxRacing 198 View Post
                          What does everyone think about parking next to someone in a car park?
                          was at tesco last night i tend not to park near other cars because most people dont give a **** about bumpin it! i dont know y but i parked next to a woman gave her plenty of room but she still opend her door on my car! i stood and watched her then she just jumped in the car and drove off! RAJIN!

she never done any damage to the car so i was quite lucky.
                          exact thing happened to me but im left with i dint in my passenger door, fu**in gutted.
                          Arden blue vxr - de badged - colour coded boot strip - Dap r's - Turbo back milltek race

Comment

I don't leave my car when we go shopping. The wife goes in and has to find me when she gets out as I may need to move if someone wants to park next to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_VXRacing View Post
                              Sometimes that does not work, what if the people in the nice cars have children. They dont care if they hit another car and there parents probably wont tell them off. I just park away as far as possible or if im in a multi story I park right on the top floor where there will be more free spaces.

Comment

Working...
                              X