Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

corsa c 1.9cdti

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • corsa c 1.9cdti

    has any 1 done it yet if so. does it go streat in ? i weckon that wound b a rapped car thanks ?

  • #2
    Originally posted by ja51onpip View Post
    has any 1 done it yet if so. does it go streat in ? i weckon that wound b a rapped car thanks ?
    Is it not the same engine as in the current Astra? Being the choice of many post-corsa VXR?
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

    Comment


    • #3
      yer and in the vectra but i would like 1 in the corsa c

      Comment


      • #4
        i think some of them shut be on here http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/

        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ja51onpip View Post
          has any 1 done it yet if so. does it go streat in ? i weckon that wound b a rapped car thanks ?
          English????

          Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
            English????
            Showing your age now James

            He said has anyone done it yet , if so does it fit staight in ? I reckon that it would be a rapid car . Thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
              Showing your age now James

              He said has anyone done it yet , if so does it fit staight in ? I reckon that it would be a rapid car . Thanks
              I think traction would be a problem - all that torque and no weight?

              Astra

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                I think traction would be a problem - all that torque and no weight?
                whats the weight of current engine vs. 1,9 diesel ??? i think the extra weight of 1,9 engine can help for better traction
                MB E63s AMG
                MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                  whats the weight of current engine vs. 1,9 diesel ??? i think the extra weight of 1,9 engine can help for better traction
                  If it's much heavier you then end up with a heavy front end compared to the rest of the car - problem handling

                  Astra

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                    If it's much heavier you then end up with a heavy front end compared to the rest of the car - problem handling
                    yeah thats true - hammer head, but i think few kilos extra just can help to put the power into road, for that i am asking how much extra is the 1,9 engine ?
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sorry about the spelling. I not the brightest spark plug lol

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X