X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres for Corsa VXR

Hi guys, can anyone tell me the best tyres/price to be found around Norwich
    and Fakenham area ? Seems to be a massive variation in the prices quoted.Cheers , Oldboy.

Buy online - camskill very cheap and next day delivery. Fitting usually around £10 per wheel inc balancing.

Cant rate the Falken 452's highly enough either. Much better than the F1's and Bridgstones that I had on previously

hth

Comment

Originally posted by ChuGNutS View Post
      Buy online - camskill very cheap and next day delivery. Fitting usually around £10 per wheel inc balancing.

Cant rate the Falken 452's highly enough either. Much better than the F1's and Bridgstones that I had on previously

hth
      Falken 425's is what im going for next. Managed to scrape 19k out of the Conti 2's but they are getting pretty ridiculous now in this weather.

Did you go for the 40% profile option? Was there a noticable improvement? As there is a massive price difference!
      Last edited by VXR Matt; 6 October 2009, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR Matt View Post
        Falken 425's is what im going for next. Managed to scrape 19k out of the Conti 2's but they are getting pretty ridiculous now in this weather.

Did you go for the 40% profile option? Was there a noticable improvement? As there is a massive price difference!
        No stuck with the 35's and a big improvement anyway - only heard good things about going to 40 profile though

Comment

Ive just put a set of the 452s on the front havent had a go with them yet but i shall see soon
          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Falken 452 from camskill - £89 delivered, can't go wrong really.

Comment

Tyres

My Continentals are going well after nearly 30,000miles - loads of tread but the clue is in the screen name !! Just trying to find the best grip/comfort 'cos i'm old !!!! (50th yesterday but don't tell anyone !!)

Comment

Originally posted by matty_vxr View Post
                Falken 452 from camskill - £89 delivered, can't go wrong really.
                Mine were fitted and balanced for £92 each
                Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Oldboy View Post
                  My Continentals are going well after nearly 30,000miles - loads of tread but the clue is in the screen name !! Just trying to find the best grip/comfort 'cos i'm old !!!! (50th yesterday but don't tell anyone !!)
                  happy birthday mate!

Comment

Yea Happy Belated....
                    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                    sigpic
                    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...=m4b0s134p6214

are these the ones you would recomend??

Comment

Yeh there the ones Mark!

Spot on tyres, On my Second full set now and they are by far the best tyres I have had on the corsa. Had Bridgestones RE050's, Conti SC 2's and Pirreli P-Zeros too..

Comment

would you go for the

225-35-18
                          or
                          225-40-18

herd all good about going with the 40's, along with the price!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post
                            would you go for the

225-35-18
                            or
                            225-40-18
                            I have only ever run 35's on the VXR but I think I may go for the 40's next time but I was very causious as I am running janspeeds and there is very little clearance as it is and I dont think the 40's would fit without rubbing.

But running standard/Eibach ride height i cant see why you wouldn't get the 40's and save yourself a minimum of £20 a corner!

Comment

when i get my new suspension i will be going with the 40's

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X