Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyres for Corsa VXR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tyres for Corsa VXR

    Hi guys, can anyone tell me the best tyres/price to be found around Norwich
    and Fakenham area ? Seems to be a massive variation in the prices quoted.Cheers , Oldboy.

  • #2
    Buy online - camskill very cheap and next day delivery. Fitting usually around £10 per wheel inc balancing.

    Cant rate the Falken 452's highly enough either. Much better than the F1's and Bridgstones that I had on previously

    hth

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChuGNutS View Post
      Buy online - camskill very cheap and next day delivery. Fitting usually around £10 per wheel inc balancing.

      Cant rate the Falken 452's highly enough either. Much better than the F1's and Bridgstones that I had on previously

      hth
      Falken 425's is what im going for next. Managed to scrape 19k out of the Conti 2's but they are getting pretty ridiculous now in this weather.

      Did you go for the 40% profile option? Was there a noticable improvement? As there is a massive price difference!
      Last edited by VXR Matt; 6 October 2009, 03:18 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by VXR Matt View Post
        Falken 425's is what im going for next. Managed to scrape 19k out of the Conti 2's but they are getting pretty ridiculous now in this weather.

        Did you go for the 40% profile option? Was there a noticable improvement? As there is a massive price difference!
        No stuck with the 35's and a big improvement anyway - only heard good things about going to 40 profile though

        Comment


        • #5
          Ive just put a set of the 452s on the front havent had a go with them yet but i shall see soon
          Corsa Has Left The Building

          Comment


          • #6
            Falken 452 from camskill - £89 delivered, can't go wrong really.

            Comment


            • #7
              Tyres

              My Continentals are going well after nearly 30,000miles - loads of tread but the clue is in the screen name !! Just trying to find the best grip/comfort 'cos i'm old !!!! (50th yesterday but don't tell anyone !!)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by matty_vxr View Post
                Falken 452 from camskill - £89 delivered, can't go wrong really.
                Mine were fitted and balanced for £92 each
                Corsa Has Left The Building

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Oldboy View Post
                  My Continentals are going well after nearly 30,000miles - loads of tread but the clue is in the screen name !! Just trying to find the best grip/comfort 'cos i'm old !!!! (50th yesterday but don't tell anyone !!)
                  happy birthday mate!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yea Happy Belated....
                    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                    sigpic
                    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                    South East Regional Organiser

                    PSN: TomFL12

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...=m4b0s134p6214

                      are these the ones you would recomend??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeh there the ones Mark!

                        Spot on tyres, On my Second full set now and they are by far the best tyres I have had on the corsa. Had Bridgestones RE050's, Conti SC 2's and Pirreli P-Zeros too..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          would you go for the

                          225-35-18
                          or
                          225-40-18

                          herd all good about going with the 40's, along with the price!! lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post
                            would you go for the

                            225-35-18
                            or
                            225-40-18
                            I have only ever run 35's on the VXR but I think I may go for the 40's next time but I was very causious as I am running janspeeds and there is very little clearance as it is and I dont think the 40's would fit without rubbing.

                            But running standard/Eibach ride height i cant see why you wouldn't get the 40's and save yourself a minimum of £20 a corner!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              when i get my new suspension i will be going with the 40's

                              sigpic


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X