This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory Bluetooth compatability

Hope this is ok to post - I used search and read a lot of threads but couldnt find the answer Im looking for

As the dealer has now told me my VXR has to be facroty made I can order factory accessories, the only one I am really interested in is the bluetooth, I have a parrot kit in my current car and it works great but it would be nice to have the OEM compatability...

Slight problem through, I cant find a link for the Vauxhall compatability list and there doesnt seem to be any posts on if it works wih Blackberry Pearls or not? (Blackberry 8100) as its a work phone I dont have a choice on changing phones so need to make sure of this before ordering

Anyone have either the link or an answer?

Thanks in advance!

i think most phones work. i think some like nokia won't show your phone book on the screen. but you can do that manually... ball ache btw

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Thanks, I can almost predict the dealer response when I ask him the question tomorrow - "oh the factory fit is useless, buy a aftermarket jobby"

They dont have a clue generally so end up saying no just to avoid potential future hassle lol

Comment

I cant really help other to say the car couldn't pick up the phone book from my old N95..but my iphone works perfectly....so does my cheapo work nokia phone

Comment

the option i would go for is the climate control, you get an upgraded screen with this.

Comment

I looked at the climate but you also get the screen with the bluetooth and as I am currently used to 55-60mpg out of my Golf I dont really want anything that will lower the mileage even further

To be honest had air con in all my cars and living where I do I think I had it on about 3 times so far tis year, always raining lol so don think climate is really rrequired

Comment

The heated seats would be nice, will miss those from the Golf! But at £995 its expensive

Comment

Working...
              X