Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corsa stock vs remapped

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Corsa stock vs remapped

    What should be the difference from 2nd gear roll?

  • #2
    maby a car, car and a half to 70

    sigpic


    Comment


    • #3
      Down a 1/4 mile, I'd expect around 5 tenths for the average driver

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
        Down a 1/4 mile, I'd expect around 5 tenths for the average driver
        i reckon half a second would be more realistic alex
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          i thought it would be about 2/4's of a second

          sigpic


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by randomgary View Post
            i thought it would be about 2/4's of a second
            your way out gary
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Bunch of smart ******s

              Comment


              • #8
                ja by som povedal že tak pol sekundy
                MB E63s AMG
                MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                  ja by som povedal ‍e tak pol sekundy
                  good morning to you aswell
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                    ja by som povedal ‍e tak pol sekundy
                    Its just took me ages to find a slovak translator to translate that!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lockie View Post
                      Its just took me ages to find a slovak translator to translate that!!!
                      lol I am using all the time Google Translate
                      MB E63s AMG
                      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I guess it doesnt help you when people reply in broken rubbish English, when it doesnt take much effort to type properly on a PC!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I want a remap now need to save up!!! want full exhaust system and remap. Then going to think about uprating handling.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lockie View Post
                            I guess it doesnt help you when people reply in broken rubbish English, when it doesnt take much effort to type properly on a PC!!
                            yeah thats true, but i need it just if is there difficult english, mostly understand all what is on here
                            MB E63s AMG
                            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                              yeah thats true, but i need it just if is there difficult english, mostly understand all what is on here
                              bolo by dobré, keby v?etci napيsal slovensk‎?


                              ps hope that makes sense!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X