X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not vxr but need help

Hi
    My mate was asking me earlier that he has been very furstrated with his corsa as he has been putting alot of petrol in. He wants to full tank it today but needs to know how much miles he can do.

On some corsa you have somrthing called range that tells you how much you have left. I have heard there is a way you can check this but dont know how to apparently it shows up where the mileage does

is there any other way
    Last edited by simon-west; 9 October 2009, 05:49 PM.

yes mate if it's the same as the vxr push the mileage reset button 4 times holding it in for 10 seconds on the forth time hope this helps steve.

Comment

Best thing to do is twist the end of the right hand stalk which will go through the different modes in the trip computer. When you find the one with the Petrol Pump and the milage next to it thats the range calculator. Then just reset the trip computer using the button on the clocks and you can see how many miles you get compared to the range calculator. (BTW its not very accurate)

Comment

My mates is not a vxr and doesnt have what i have to see the range but somebody has mentioned there is a way to do it where it shows how much you have left for example i fill a corsa up and it says you have 320 miles left he needs something like that please help im sure there is a way

Comment

Originally posted by lozavxr View Post
          Best thing to do is twist the end of the right hand stalk which will go through the different modes in the trip computer. When you find the one with the Petrol Pump and the milage next to it thats the range calculator. Then just reset the trip computer using the button on the clocks and you can see how many miles you get compared to the range calculator. (BTW its not very accurate)
          on his right hand stalk he said he cant twist it it just normal. can you explain in detail please
          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by simon-west View Post
            on his right hand stalk he said he cant twist it it just normal. can you explain in detail please
            thanks
            On the VXR you can twist the very end of the stalk which will run through all of the different functions of the trip computer.

If that doesn't work it sounds like it doesn't have a trip computer. What model is it? My sister has a 2008 1.2 Design (i think) Corsa D and that doesn't have a trip computer.

Comment

Originally posted by lozavxr View Post
              On the VXR you can twist the very end of the stalk which will run through all of the different functions of the trip computer.

If that doesn't work it sounds like it doesn't have a trip computer. What model is it? My sister has a 2008 1.2 Design (i think) Corsa D and that doesn't have a trip computer.
              same as your sister but in a 5 door lol cant they find out no other way how much miles they have left before the tanks empty except for the way you have described

Comment

Originally posted by simon-west View Post
                same as your sister but in a 5 door lol cant they find out no other way how much miles they have left before the tanks empty except for the way you have described
                Nope.. Hers only has a normal trip thing that counts the miles. Other than that there is no other function.

Comment

An accurate sensor for measuring fuel level is still defeating the industry
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X