X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randomgary
    replied
    mine doesz it also! without being rude its like a noisey bed on a sucessfull night if you know what i mean! it comes from the back of the engine towards the diff kinna area! it dosnt increase with engine speed so i dont think its clutch

Leave a comment:

• bohemoth
    replied
    if its loud it probably won't be anything normal but it could be something simple like a pump. it isn't the fan is it sometimes the interior fan squeals due to snide bearings (probably the same ones they used for the rear of the car lol)

the corsa generaly has a noisy little engine imo

Leave a comment:

• wild cars
    replied
    I think that's a common noise he's talking about!

The noise seems like it's coming from the back of the engine! right?

All my buddies Corsa OPC's are doing the same thing!

Leave a comment:

• mikeh
    replied
    My first suggestion would be to have the aircon checked, its common for the pipes to split, which in turn may lead to the aircon pump running "dry".

Leave a comment:

• Brano
    replied
    dont know exactly what mean sqreeching, but isnt that just metal which is cooling down ? something like crackle ?

Leave a comment:

• Craigyt86
    replied
    i get this sometimes, dont know what it is, had the aux belt replaced, aircon pump was changed, still does it and has done for over a year now!!

Leave a comment:

• Lewis-vxr
    started a topic Sqreeching noise on Tick over when hot.

Sqreeching noise on Tick over when hot.

hi when i drive my Corsa for a couple of miles when i stop i always leave the engine tick over for a couple of minutes to allow the fan to come on to cool the engine. but while im stationery sometimes i can hear a loud sqreeching noise which sounds like its a belt or something or maybe coming from the turbo, but after a few minutes it stops.
    Has anybody got this or experienced this problem ?
    can anyone shine light on what it is ?
    thanks
Working...
X