X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID's - anti glare or not?

Do i need anti glare with AFL?

Cheers guys

Hi Buddy, ..the Corsa I believe has projector lensed AFL headlights and therefore you don't need the 'anti glare' HIDs, just the standard ones.
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Nice one

Comment

No probs, ..I have an Astra, but it was fitted with standard reflector headlights, so when I swapped them over to BiXenons, I put standard D2S HIDs in and they look exactly the same as factory fitted ones. So, I believe you'll just need the H7 HID's and not the H7R's. These only need to be fitted in reflector lenses. Paula x
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

I best get hold of car mod shop because i bought the H7R's and the only difference i noticed was the colour, they werent any brighter and to be honest arent bright enough. Will it make a difference between H7 and H7R?

Comment

Not really fella, ..you probably wouldn't notice any difference fitting the H7R's into your lights, ..I wouldn't bother swapping them over. It's only a little line of black paint that makes them H7R's anyway, ..just use them, they'll be fine. At least you know for sure you're not dazzling any drivers!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X