This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new griffen logo

is there a new griffin logo that will fit in the front v of the corsa? seen it on a astra but with the opc grill i think!

also what is the size of the old logo that fits at the front?
    sigpic

The old Griffin front grille badge is 64mm in diameter, ..I haven't seen a new style one that is a direct fit for the grille with the older style badge. Mandy's car has an adapted Opel grille with the new style griffin on and the badge I believe is 95mm diameter. if you contact Leelee on here, I'm sure he could advise with regard to making one of the new badges fit your grille or how an Corsa OPC grille could be adapted to accommodate the new badge. HTH x
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Any idea where I could get a 64mm Opel badge Paula?

Comment

Originally posted by lozavxr View Post
        Any idea where I could get a 64mm Opel badge Paula?
        Sorry Lawrence, ..best I can do is a 64mm Holden grille badge . I think that because the design of the Opel grille is different, ..their badges are all quite a bit larger than our griffins. I'll keep searching though x

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HOLDEN-LION-BA...d=p3286.c0.m14
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
          Sorry Lawrence, ..best I can do is a 64mm Holden grille badge . I think that because the design of the Opel grille is different, ..their badges are all quite a bit larger than our griffins. I'll keep searching though x

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HOLDEN-LION-BA...d=p3286.c0.m14

Ok thanks anyway Paula. Im sure somebody fitted a opel badge to the V grille. However I think it may have been from a earlier model. (Astra MK4 maybe?)

Comment

Originally posted by lozavxr View Post
            Ok thanks anyway Paula. Im sure somebody fitted a opel badge to the V grille. However I think it may have been from a earlier model. (Astra MK4 maybe?)
            You can get them.. I managed to get one a while back for my previous car.. key your eyes peeled on ebay.. Im sure it's either a mk3 or mk4 or both should fit

Comment

Originally posted by nige87 View Post
              You can get them.. I managed to get one a while back for my previous car.. key your eyes peeled on ebay.. Im sure it's either a mk3 or mk4 or both should fit
              I thought it was one them. Just thinking the corsa C facelift had the same sort of V grill as the corsa vxr. Maybe they will fit?

Thanks for your help anyway Ian

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                The old Griffin front grille badge is 64mm in diameter, ..I haven't seen a new style one that is a direct fit for the grille with the older style badge. Mandy's car has an adapted Opel grille with the new style griffin on and the badge I believe is 95mm diameter. if you contact Leelee on here, I'm sure he could advise with regard to making one of the new badges fit your grille or how an Corsa OPC grille could be adapted to accommodate the new badge. HTH x
                ok thanks, i will try!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X