This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Dealers in West Yorkshire???

After my experiences over the last few days with a certain evans halshaw garage I won't be taking my car back there ever again!, can anyone recommend a good garage in my area?

Thanks

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience at one of our dealers mate.

Comment

Where about in west yorks are u mate
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redastravxr View Post
        Where about in west yorks are u mate
        Near wakefield

Comment

Am from huddersfield mate I had lots of problems with wakey evans halshaw I now use pentagon in Rochdale spot On can't fault them
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redastravxr View Post
            Am from huddersfield mate I had lots of problems with wakey evans halshaw I now use pentagon in Rochdale spot On can't fault them
            Thanks its a bit far from me but theres no chance i'm going back to wakey, I will get in touch with them if I need to take the car in again unless anyone can recommend anywhere a bit nearer.
            Last edited by mattyj1085; 16 October 2009, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Try pentagon Sheffield I got my new Vxr from them they was good
              sigpic

Comment

Pentagon Sheffield are good i got my previous car from there and have recommended them to friends and family who have also bought from there. Ive also had a very bad experience at the Evans Halshaw i think youre on about, I turned up (after phoning) to look at a Burg they had in a while back and one of the staff had gone out doing their shopping in it! They were very co*ky and offered me peanuts for my part x

Comment

The jct600 at Castleford have always done fine by me.
                  Mods: Carbon wrap bonnet, carbon wrap roof, carbon diffuser, clifford, boost gauge, Wind deflectors, tints, TD 1.2s with R888 rubber ready for the summer, RARB and braces!
                  Future mods: springs....

Comment

Waltercbrigg by Skipton are not too bad, not too far from Wakefield either

Crossings Business Park, Crosshills, Keighley, BD20 7BW if you have sat nav

Comment

I live between Huddersfield / Wakefield / Barnsley. Theres a dealers on the way to Barnsley, near Darton, could try that?

Comment

I am only asking for future use as I have just had some work done by my local evans halshaw and the service was appauling to say the least!

I took it in as it was running in limp mode and after they had looked at it, I was refused warranty work and was accused of having had a dump valve fitted to the car which they said had caused the failed boost sensor! even though there was no dump valve fitted and never has been. They then tried to charge me £230 for the diagnostic and part!

In the end I contacted the garage I bought the car from as I have only had it a few months who contacted evans halshaw and got them to send them photo's of the car, as there was no evidence of modifications they agreed to do the work under warranty.

And to top it off I went to pick up and it had been left under a tree all day and night and was covered in leafs so I couldn't give it a good going over as I couldn't see half of it!, I got it home only to find a scratch down the drivers side door where its looks like its been opened into something!

Comment

Oh my god, thats appalling..

I dont understand why VX dealers refuse so much warranty work, its not like they are paying for it personally? Clear cut abuse or modding fair enough, but if they have no evidence then why is there an issue

Comment

Working...
                          X