This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much and where can i get one cheap

hey all i have owned my vxr for just over a year now and since i got it i have always fancyed a remus for it but its hard enought o keep up with insurnce costs and tx and petrol to ever think i can afford one can anyone let me know where the cheapest place would be to get one and still keep my warrenty in tact if possible price to include everything including fitting

many thanks everyone

ps or is there a way of making the standard exaust louder lol

if you want one cheap, look for a second hand one in the for sale section or go on ebay.

any exhaust centre will fit it for you.

Comment

They occasionally come up for sale on here.. You are looking at about £300 used for the rear box and down pipe. However you could buy just a down pipe for now which will set you back anything from £110 for the Scorpion one.

The downpipe its self provides pretty good gains mid range wise and also give you a bit more noise.

You can have them fitted by VX which I believe will keep your warrenty intact. I think people have paid between £60 and £100+ to have it fitted by VX, so do a bit of shopping around for the best price

Comment

I found on on ebay for £150 theres bargains out there

Comment

I sold mine for £280
          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Working...
          X