This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic lookalike

Wel down lakeside the other day and a White corsa caught my eye! So I followed for a closer look! Turned out to be a 59 plate sxi! Standard alloys black, black spoiler but no tinted rear lights! Lol looked odd with the small wheels and no tinted lights!

Could it be one of the car dealers that sold lookalikes! Vardys or something! I thought it looked ok, especially for people Who can't afford a vxr or the insurance tag but like them! It wasn't over the top, cud easily tell it was a sxi!
    sigpic

lol the Arctic might have been the first Corsa VXR to be available in white but the rest of the range has always been available in white!

Thought I saw an Arctic the other day but it turned out to be a BT Corsa van :P

Comment

Lol yea I sometimes have to look twice! But the one I saw was like the Opel arctic sxi lookalike but a vauxhall!
      sigpic

Comment

might have been that tomy *** or tity *** what ever his name is, he's been making an artic look a like
        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
          might have been that tomy *** or tity *** what ever his name is, he's been making an artic look a like
          hush ya noise! his is 'unique' lolololololol

Comment

Ive just passed a corsa 'vxr' but it was white?? had burg decals? wasnt an arctic as it had a white roof? had the center exhaust and black mirrors. actually looked really nice.

Comment

something like that ?

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=31370
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

i saw a white corsa sxi with the burg cheques on it in basildump in essex. it looked ****ing crap

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
                  Tity ***! Lol! Na definately wernt him! He is trying to pass his off as a vxr, this guy wasn't just the same colour scheme!
                  Last edited by kevans; 19 October 2009, 05:23 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                    Yep, that's the one, just the one I saw had a black spoiler and not sure what colour the v is!
                    sigpic

Comment

wannabe's

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X