This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my arden :D

hey folks, ok so i got my arden corsa vxr yesterday, been out driving it today, half a tank of fuel gone so far, lol, still taking it easy breaking it in though.

love the attention i get everywhere, its so entertaining!

really happy with the car, can't wait to drive it again tomorrow!

i'll get some pics up soon, but its dirty already, stupid weather!!

Good Good !!!!

Comment

i dont have problem to posting pics of my dirty corsa
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

niiccee

Comment

sweet enjoy the car mate!

Comment

Only half a tank what a waste of a 1st day. When I picked mine up I could not wait to get it run in. Extra hour driving tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by lee_lee View Post
              Only half a tank what a waste of a 1st day. When I picked mine up I could not wait to get it run in. Extra hour driving tomorrow.
              to be fair, i only got out of the showroom at about 4-ish, so it wasnt a full days driving available, made up for it today though!

Comment

enjoy it.

Comment

lets hope for a bit of sunshine tomorrow for some sunday driving ,
                  Enjoy the car bud

Comment

only half a tank. i blew a tank in the first night. gotta love it. you should of got the remus.... sounds awesome

Comment

Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
                      only half a tank. i blew a tank in the first night. gotta love it. you should of got the remus.... sounds awesome
                      the dealer said "there isnt really any need, you've already got a performance exhaust", when i tried to get it into the deal, but getting the 18s thrown in i couldnt really complain, but give me some time and we'll see if one doesnt go on

only sunday driving will be to n fro work, but i'll get to do my night time run home from work with the windows down, only noise in town will be the zorst, think i may have to find a longer way home.....

Comment

Working...
                      X